You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 am

SSC

Admin
Did I say you had you head in the sand...no...an assumption on your part I was referring to you.
Now if I were to read into your post it would seem you are referring to me being weak and unstable.
You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried, I probably have more nerve and self esteem than any one you know. people like you who are so arguementive are the ones who are insecure in your own identity, for years you have turned people away from you with you constant bickering, this I know as fact.

27 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 pm

gypsy

well i can say the same about you, your still answering me~ we both must be bickering LOL

28 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 7:49 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:really,and we know that for a fact? that waterboarding accomplished that~ or could other means do it~~ believe only half of what your told ,and less of what you read~

facts are important, and secrets of government very kept~

it has been great fun ssc,as usual~~ keep safe, think positive~ toodles!! cheers

sure we know that , he told nothing till he was waterboarded,, then gave up a person and place, when our governement entered the place he gave up when waterboarded, they found plans of the future terrorist attacks to be carried out on a bridge i think in California, other mean???? well maybe bambo shoots under the finger nails, might have done it, but waterboarding only scares a person.. or maybe a gas chamber like our military has to endure, i had to do that, u put on ur gas mask enter the gas chamber, they run u in circles so ur breathing hard, then make u take ur mask off, then u stand in front of a drill sergent asking questions he has a mask,, till he sees u really need to leave, they then hit u with water when outside, with a hose , till u get back to normal, and like ssc said some of our military is waterborded as their training. , i would do the toodles cheers thing but i find that foolish ,,lol

29 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 7:55 pm

gypsy

ok so you were there?heeeheee yes i find a lot of responses here foolish`

30 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 8:04 pm

gypsy

since waterboarding is torture, it has been banned by the armed services~

31 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:ok so you were there?heeeheee yes i find a lot of responses here foolish`

no i was off that week, lol, u know that is true, u just will not admit it, its a simple fact, they found the other terrorist plan, heck it was on msnbc, it must be true, lol, i mean how far to u want to take this do u know it is a fact, maybe obama is not really the president, but votes were stolen, they have the instructions on how to destroy the bridge, they even on tv went into detail on what to burn with the torch , now this is memory from the tv, i think they could do the burning from a hidden place under the bridge, just like u cant prove obama is a citizen , see how silly things get, if its something u dont like u choose to not believe it, some things are not true, but if not keep following the news and the unreal will come out in the open,

32 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 pm

What we think torture is or is not is irrelevant. A court of law,as yet, has NOT said it is torture. This whole deal isn't about torture anyway. It's all about punishing and attacking the Republicans. These hearings if they occur,will accomplish nothing and Pelosi knowa it. Obama knows it too;that's why he is reluctant to push them. They could backfire against the Dems. The American people have said over and over again they support whatever it takes to get info. I certainly do. I don't care if they beat 'em to death with tire irons.

33 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 8:56 pm

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:ok so you were there?heeeheee yes i find a lot of responses here foolish`

no i was off that week, lol, u know that is true, u just will not admit it, its a simple fact, they found the other terrorist plan, heck it was on msnbc, it must be true, lol, i mean how far to u want to take this do u know it is a fact, maybe obama is not really the president, but votes were stolen, they have the instructions on how to destroy the bridge, they even on tv went into detail on what to burn with the torch , now this is memory from the tv, i think they could do the burning from a hidden place under the bridge, just like u cant prove obama is a citizen , see how silly things get, if its something u dont like u choose to not believe it, some things are not true, but if not keep following the news and the unreal will come out in the open,

neither can you prove what was told on waterboarding getting the info some news stories say it didn'~~ so what?? I guess Obama is a cirzen most of America voted for him

also we can say votes for Bush were bought and cheating happened can we prove that no!! so square one~ exactly what i say we have to take a lot with a grain of salt and evaluate ourselves what we want to believe~

34 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 8:59 pm

gypsy

punishing republicans?? LOL is the farthermost thing from my mind,getting on with healing this country, and getting things back in shape as when the Clintons were in office~ we all have different theories, so that is what makes a discussion interesting u know more than the rest of us? well that is also debatable~

35 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 9:29 pm

SSC

Admin
Be like the Clinton era...of jeeezzzzzz pervert101...that is all we need to be the laughing stock of the world again..

36 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 10:05 pm

gypsy wrote:punishing republicans?? LOL is the farthermost thing from my mind,getting on with healing this country, and getting things back in shape as when the Clintons were in office~ we all have different theories, so that is what makes a discussion interesting u know more than the rest of us? well that is also debatable~
I don't care what's on your mind and the prez doesn't either. The Dems are motivated as I said. I have never said I know more than the rest of ya'll. But I am convinced I know more about the reality of politics and government than YOU DO. At least I am willing to read news sources and credible information sources. You never do. It would be a relief to see you do that.....once.

37 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 10:16 pm

gypsy

I think I do read notable news` but i will take your advice~~ you know more than me? umm that is to be considered. i agree, somethings i don't have expertise in LOL

38 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 10:24 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:also we can say votes for Bush were bought and cheating happened can we prove that no!! so square one~ exactly what i say we have to take a lot with a grain of salt and evaluate ourselves what we want to believe~

i do take with a grain of salt, actually i have purchased 12 boxes of rock salt, lmao

39 Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing on Sun May 03, 2009 10:25 pm

gypsy

haha rock salt may be a little rough~ :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum