You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

gypsy

runawayhorses wrote:I should hire a writer, I think I suck...

you do not, ur a good writer~

gypsy

what does that prove?that it is right to torture, and where is that proof it saved los angles from attack where are those memos~~records? that article proves nothing I will say some of the intelligence/tacts that does not include torture should be safe guarded investigating the past administration needs to be done to show America is what she says she is` and does not approve of dictatorship and illegal war tactics~torture and making money from war for ones personal gain~ smith argued and cited but no prove or documentation~ umm

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

SSC

Admin
There is your proof as you requested Gyp.
and as for my hate of Dems..don't recall saying I hated them, if you would care to pull up my quote that would be helpful.

gypsy

I see no proof in that article at all~ sorry~ the article states it does not need interrogations/torture to keep America safe

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

gypsy

SSC wrote:There is your proof as you requested Gyp.
and as for my hate of Dems..don't recall saying I hated them, if you would care to pull up my quote that would be helpful.
and would you care to pull up my quote that i hated Bush this works both ways dear~~

SSC

Admin
It proves it was in the news Gypsy what more do you want..to be in the interrogation room when they admit to wanting to kill innocents in L.A. You ask for proof it was in the news I provided it ...You have no arguement.

SSC

Admin
How many Bush bashing articles do you want...he is the curse of the earth in your eyes.

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:I should hire a writer, I think I suck...
you do not, ur a good writer~
Thanks, but computer code (stuff you never see) is what I'm best at. This writing/posting good material is not my strong point. I'm better behind the scenes I think, perhaps I should disappear back into my hole.. lmao!

34 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:07 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:It proves it was in the news Gypsy what more do you want..to be in the interrogation room when they admit to wanting to kill innocents in L.A. You ask for proof it was in the news I provided it ...You have no arguement.

I didn't say it wasn't in the news, the article ssc put demonstrates what i have said all along, the torture did not produce factual facts that ,anything was gained from the torture, and 87 times in a month` that is a bit much>.. proof of torture save Los angles from attacks,where does it say that? that is what i asked for~ that article does not state this`
like memo records and other writings` just someone saying i,t is not prroF`

35 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:what does that prove?that it is right to torture, and where is that proof it saved los angles from attack where are those memos~~records? that article proves nothing I will say some of the intelligence/tacts that does not include torture should be safe guarded investigating the past administration needs to be done to show America is what she says she is` and does not approve of dictatorship and illegal war tactics~torture and making money from war for ones personal gain~ smith argued and cited but no prove or documentation~ umm

gee there is so much of this i dont know where to post , im still not convinced water boarding is torture, i actually lean the other way, and i think they had medical personel there , incase needed, which were not, no soft tissue damage, we are at war, but i will not post on this again, nothing will ever come of this but some blog crap, Bush and cheney will be just fine,

36 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:14 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:It proves it was in the news Gypsy what more do you want..to be in the interrogation room when they admit to wanting to kill innocents in L.A. You ask for proof it was in the news I provided it ...You have no arguement.

I didn't say it wasn't in the news, the article ssc put demonstrates what i have said all along, the torture did not produce factual facts that ,anything was gained from the torture, and 87 times in a month` that is a bit much>.. proof of torture save Los angles from attacks,where does it say that? that is what i asked for~ that article does not state this`
like memo records and other writings` just someone saying i,t is not prroF`

they are talking on the news now what they found out using the water boarding on the tv right now, but its been posted here, they found the diagrams in his appartment or where he lived on the bridge that was to come down in cali, and also a terrorist cell that was found, anyway, waterboard away,, lmao.. gypsy are u sympathetic to the master mind of 9-11 or is it u just hate bush that much???

37 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm

gypsy

well put it here~ i would like to see that, how could he carry out the plan to attack los angles while in gitmo being tortured?? where are the memo records that stated this? ~

I don't hate Bush I am glad it is being show what took place during his watch~~ but you will implode anything to structure your belief` that Bush and Cheney are innocent of any wrong doing~~ :)

38 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
rosco 357 wrote:gee there is so much of this i dont know where to post , im still not convinced water boarding is torture, i actually lean the other way, and i think they had medical personel there , incase needed, which were not, no soft tissue damage, we are at war, but i will not post on this again, nothing will ever come of this but some blog crap, Bush and cheney will be just fine,
You're not convinced water boarding is torture? What is the whole point of water boarding? Why is it ever done? What are the negative factors involved in such an act? And why is it successful sometimes at getting information, why would anyone think it would work?

Its to inflict severe physical pain as a means of getting information, painful enough so people talk. You must know that.

39 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:26 pm

SSC

Admin
Gypsy you sure want people to do your homework ...why don't you look up the articles so you can have a leg to stand on.
You ask me to post proof about the L.A. attack ..I did..yet you still don't want to believe it.
Then you come off with how could he attack L.A and be in Gitmo..duhhhhhhhhhhh did it ever occur to you there are other terrorists out there, and he had the info on the planned attack...
I'm like Rosco sure seems like you sympathize with these terrorists . Kinda un-American sounding, but just my opinion.

40 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:28 pm

SSC

Admin
During the Viet-Nam era the US Navy trained using waterboarding, my husband underwent waterboarding. This has been around for many years. Not just during the Bush administration.

41 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:29 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:How many Bush bashing articles do you want...he is the curse of the earth in your eyes.
where did i state he is the curse of he earth~ another creation of yours!!

42 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

SSC

Admin
If you want to get real nit-picky we can do this. You despise Bush, you have demonstrated this in every political post you attempt to make..Your references to his watch and 9-11....Well they are paying the price now and Obama is carrying on with the Bush policy..guess your head is in the sand when it comes to points like that.
Do you not value the security of this country ? I bet if they blew Ft. Knox off the face of the map your tune would change.

43 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:37 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:well put it here~ i would like to see that, how could he carry out the plan to attack los angles while in gitmo being tortured?? where are the memo records that stated this? ~

I don't hate Bush I am glad it is being show what took place during his watch~~ but you will implode anything to structure your belief` that Bush and Cheney are innocent of any wrong doing~~ :)
im proud of these things that took place that made us safer, and my tv will not fit here, my tv will not fit here,

44 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:46 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:Gypsy you sure want people to do your homework ...why don't you look up the articles so you can have a leg to stand on.
You ask me to post proof about the L.A. attack ..I did..yet you still don't want to believe it.
Then you come off with how could he attack L.A and be in Gitmo..duhhhhhhhhhhh did it ever occur to you there are other terrorists out there, and he had the info on the planned attack...
I'm like Rosco sure seems like you sympathize with these terrorists . Kinda un-American sounding, but just my opinion.
ssc it didn't prove anything the article you put,and if i did put anything you and tow other would jump on it like a cat on a bird~ oh that is blog~,so why should i bother, i have proved my comments over and over, it is your turn,..
I don't want the people who followed bush/cheney,rove gonzales,rice,and rumsfeld,others orders, prosecuted, like the soldiers in prison now for torture,I want the big dogs investigated and prosecuted~end of subject for me~ i stated everything i meant~~see how you turn it around to suit you, of course i don't sympathize with terroists but i don't believe in torture either~ go ahead do what you do best twist my words and bully`

45 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:54 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:gee there is so much of this i dont know where to post , im still not convinced water boarding is torture, i actually lean the other way, and i think they had medical personel there , incase needed, which were not, no soft tissue damage, we are at war, but i will not post on this again, nothing will ever come of this but some blog crap, Bush and cheney will be just fine,
You're not convinced water boarding is torture? What is the whole point of water boarding? Why is it ever done? What are the negative factors involved in such an act? And why is it successful sometimes at getting information, why would anyone think it would work?

Its to inflict severe physical pain as a means of getting information, painful enough so people talk. You must know that.

waterboarding is not concidered torture, but "enhanced techniques," i dont think it inflicts pain , but fear as like u are drowning .. but actually they got info that saved alot of lives, so really i would not care,my connection is acting up, loosing some lights on the modem,

46 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:During the Viet-Nam era the US Navy trained using waterboarding, my husband underwent waterboarding. This has been around for many years. Not just during the Bush administration.
really why hasn't it been brought out~ can you back this up?

47 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm

gypsy

SSC wrote:If you want to get real nit-picky we can do this. You despise Bush, you have demonstrated this in every political post you attempt to make..Your references to his watch and 9-11....Well they are paying the price now and Obama is carrying on with the Bush policy..guess your head is in the sand when it comes to points like that.
Do you not value the security of this country ? I bet if they blew Ft. Knox off the face of the map your tune would change.

I would of course be devastated just as i was by 9/11,or any horrific deed as 9/11, but my point is the complete scenario was handled wrong~and we are paying for it now all of Bushes wrong decisions~ i don't just default Bush, it probably started many years go but he did blow it out of the water, he was wrong, but he can't admit it~ he was a puppet~
wrong again as usual, now u go on the personal attack mode,I don't hate Bush,I feel sorry for him,he was used as a puppet~ I have never used the word dispise or hated,we shall see, about obama, barely 3 months into presidency and your already bashing him~but that is ok for you republicans,right, like twisting those words~ well to inform you i am not republican or democrat,I have voteed for both, but Bush/cheney was definitely the wrong choice,my opinion~

as i said you turn all things to your advantage,my opinions are just as important as yours what i believe is not written in stone and neither are yours,,but all that has happened under the bush watch was handled wrong~no I don't despise Bush,I will state again`I don't despise anyone~I am cool`

Last edited by gypsy on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

48 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
rosco 357 wrote:waterboarding is not concidered torture,
Care to try it out? No, I didn't think so.

49 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 pm

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:During the Viet-Nam era the US Navy trained using waterboarding, my husband underwent waterboarding. This has been around for many years. Not just during the Bush administration.
really why hasn't it been brought out~ can you back this up?

I don't need to back this up any more that to take my husbands word for it. Now Gypsy and more questions

50 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 pm

SSC

Admin
Gypsy I see no where that I have made a personal attack on you in this discussion, stating my opinions is totally accepted here I do believe. If it is getting to sensitive for you then back out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum