You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 pm

SSC

Admin
rosco 357 wrote:this torture practice would i admit be cruel and unusual treatment, make all terrorist read all gypsys post, i bet they would sing like birds and turn over all there bad guy terrorist friends, and go home and tell the other muslims, man dont fu** with america they have his technique of reading that make some water in ur face easy, lmao,

I think you have hit on something Rosco, send them screaming in total confusion, bet she would hand out tuna sandwiches so they have a meal as they run and hide...lol..

102 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
i wonder if waterboarding as ssc wrote is an old technique.. is why the mafia holds ur head in the toliet????

103 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:59 pm

SSC

Admin
Lol..sure must me , the Mafia was big on sending you with the fishes with no paddle..

104 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:30 am

SSC wrote:Sorry smoking a joint doesn't impress me as Moon can attest to.
My very first convos with SSC were about marijuana legalization. She is adamantly against and I am enthusiastically for. It was her quiet certainty and good humor that impressed me and I steal honor when I call her my friend. We should all be so hardworking and dedicated to our civitas.

105 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:47 am

rosco 357

Veteran
meemoon wrote:
My very first convos with SSC were about marijuana legalization. She is adamantly against and I am enthusiastically for. It was her quiet certainty and good humor that impressed me and I steal honor when I call her my friend. We should all be so hardworking and dedicated to our civitas.

well said moon

106 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 am

gypsy

meemoon wrote:

very nice compliment moon, supporting ones community,and citizenship, is a good thing,.I practice it as much as i can~

107 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 am

SSC

Admin
meemoon wrote:

Thank you Meemoon, you are a sweetheart , just goes to show that two people with opposite views can continue to have a friendly relationship, and I feel ours is based on truth and mutual respect.

108 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Oh ok I didn't know SSC was against marijuana, I was just making a small joke.

I'm with you obviously Moon on that subject, I'm for legalization of it.

109 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:51 pm

SSC

Admin
Tyler this has been a long running discussion between Moon and I , and we both understand the others points. No harm done in your joke, it was cute...

110 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:24 am

gypsy

there was a joke about baking brownies with marijuana in them LOL can't remember it~ maybe Tyler does~ also hemp is a very beneficial material not just for smoking~ blue jeans, also cancer patients benefits and other things it is considered an herb~ i think i am right~ but Moderation as juliachilds always said about everything

111 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:38 am

SSC

Admin
It is considered illegal.

112 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:40 am

gypsy

true, and it is, but there are benefits I believe everything was put here for a purpose~ not man created, but naturally created,organic!

113 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 am

SSC

Admin
The organics get you in just as much trouble , new organic out called Spice, kids going to jail right and left, try sitting in a court room one day and watch the youth heading to jail for organics...and not just youth grown people who should know better. Last night in New Orleans a man 55 years old loaded on weed hit a pregnant woman , killed her and her unborn twins...I just don't see the value in organics.

114 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 am

gypsy

haha now your shifting,twisting we were talking about hemp/marijuana and everything naturally put here ,not by man like when columbus discovered america~ things were growing here LOL SSC you need rest..get with the program girl~

115 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:07 am

gypsy

SSC wrote:The organics get you in just as much trouble , new organic out called Spice, kids going to jail right and left, try sitting in a court room one day and watch the youth heading to jail for organics...and not just youth grown people who should know better. Last night in New Orleans a man 55 years old loaded on weed hit a pregnant woman , killed her and her unborn twins...I just don't see the value in organics.

kids? going to jail? or detention ar they underage? so how are they in jail~ must be something in your neck of the woods again..

116 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 am

SSC

Admin
You are dumb as a brick bat, maybe you better stick to subjects you know something about, organics AKA..weed , mushrooms , spice(made from all natural organics) are getting kids put into jail, not just a my area thing..what an intelligent reply but not surprising. Any mind altering substance is illegal...go to jail do not pass go, end up in court, get the picture...

117 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:38 am

gypsy

haha no I am not dumb, underage kids do not go to jailnow you must provide what age you call kids?. 18 year olds can fight in a war is that underage?as i said ssc get with the program
kids breaking the law are programmed through social services
do you have anything to back that up?

118 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:44 am

gypsy

gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:The organics get you in just as much trouble , new organic out called Spice, kids going to jail right and left, try sitting in a court room one day and watch the youth heading to jail for organics...and not just youth grown people who should know better. Last night in New Orleans a man 55 years old loaded on weed hit a pregnant woman , killed her and her unborn twins...I just don't see the value in organics.

kids? going to jail? or detention ar they underage? so how are they in jail~ must be something in your neck of the woods again..
//what was this organic?? be specific also spice is man made,not grown naturally and harmful additives

119 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 am

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:haha no I am not dumb, underage kids do not go to jailnow you must provide what age you call kids?. 18 year olds can fight in a war is that underage?as i said ssc get with the program

In the Louisiana court system children from 11-17 are sent to drug rehab programs , when they fail they are sanctioned to juvenile facilities , incarnation sentences vary from one week to one year.
How do I know this my daughter is now a juvenile drug counselor licenced thru the state working with 11-17 year olds. Any more questions Gypsy ??

120 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 am

gypsy

[quote="SSC"]The organics get you in just as much trouble , new organic out called Spice, kids going to jail right and left, try sitting in a court room one day and watch the youth heading to jail for organics...and not just youth grown people who should know better. Last night in New Orleans a man 55 years old loaded on weed hit a pregnant woman , killed her and her unborn twins...I just don't see the value in organics.[/quote

miz ssc I participate in youth and do sit in a court room and help/support our youth which i consider under 18,is that your evaluation?

121 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 am

SSC

Admin
And just exactly what capacity do you help ? Are you licenced in counseling ?

122 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 am

gypsy

SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:haha no I am not dumb, underage kids do not go to jailnow you must provide what age you call kids?. 18 year olds can fight in a war is that underage?as i said ssc get with the program

In the Louisiana court system children from 11-17 are sent to drug rehab programs , when they fail they are sanctioned to juvenile facilities , incarnation sentences vary from one week to one year.
How do I know this my daughter is now a juvenile drug counselor licenced thru the state working with 11-17 year olds. Any more questions Gypsy ??

ok I accept that,and praise your daughter,but more help is needed not to just prosecute these kids~ but provide them with working help/conditions, it is never enough`

yes it is close to same here,on that subject~

123 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 am

gypsy

SSC wrote:And just exactly what capacity do you help ? Are you licenced in counseling ?
yes i managed a group home for three years I was certified,I retired, but i still sit in and offer support~ anything else?

124 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 am

SSC

Admin
They offer very few group homes here, the kids my daughter has in her groups are on their last chance, already been on probation, curfew restrictions and numerous drug tests weekly, including breathalyzer tests. If a girl comes up pregnant she can be sanctioned to a home for a length set down by the courts. These kids have to appear in court once a week, with proof of attending rehab meetings , anger management classes and what ever else the courts feel is necessary. Many are self mutilators , sexual addicts as well as drug and alcohol addicts. The sad thing is most of their parents are using drugs and are of no support.

125 Re: As Bush Adviser, Rice Gave OK to Waterboard on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 am

gypsy

there is always hope,u have to have it to work with these kids,diligently it is not just a job~~ we can talk all night I am open,,my husband is going on a golf trip early..I wanted to share a cup of coffee with him~~

so i am up~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum