You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

gypsy

Bullshit you were involved in the attacks on me and my kids death as you were with my friends again your the liar,I even told you in our two games we played about my children be careful ssc..now blabla

27 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm

SSC

Admin
Gyp you are a habitual liar, if you did tell me in games about your kids maybe I said I was sorry but I was not so chicken-shit to attack the dead, not like your friend Laura......I have one issue with you and that was your blatant lies about Katrina , I gave a shit less about trips, weather, or painting or any other bull shit . Try and get your lies straight .

28 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:43 pm

gypsy

Hello ssc Hope you have had a wonderful day, mine has been wonderful all smiles and rainbows, but now it is raining~ think we can be civil? I am blessed that i don't feel hatred for anyone, I feel sorry for you,for your hate~~ but I will continue to pray for us both,,now u have a good evening ya hear~~ ~~Toodles~~

29 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm

SSC

Admin
I had a wonderful day, donated my husbands clothes to a disabled veterans group,please save your breath on prayers for me . They might be better channeled on yourself and the meaning of honesty. There is a huge difference between hate and contempt..... Now you have a spiffy day...

30 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 pm

gypsy

oh my prayers are for me also` as I said you don't know anything~ I am through with this insane subject that you have continued now for almost five years~ iif u know everything why pursue it?I thought u said on another board dispise wasn't a strong enough word you hate me didn't u? or did I read that wrong?

31 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm

SSC

Admin
I don't know Gyp, since you have no life go back and read the boards yourself.

32 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:46 pm

gypsy

see your stating i have no life,can u kindly tell me how youcame to that thought~ come on I need to hear this` then I am through~ with you~

33 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 pm

SSC

Admin
Why don't you contemplate on it for awhile...Give you something to do.

34 Re: Gay parents on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 pm

gypsy

no u said it, now tell me how you would know about my life, or anything else u claim~~my life is very full` with many things.. what is your saying on your profile? come walk in my shoes?? maybe you should practice that saying~

35 Re: Gay parents on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:03 am

SSC

Admin
Why don't we just get it out in the open early tonight ...FUCK YOU ...now is there anything about that you can not comprehend....It is spelled F-U-C-K-Y-O-U...read it slowly

36 Re: Gay parents on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

gypsy

hhaha no thinks your not my type~ I prefer my man

37 Re: Gay parents on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:17 am

SSC

Admin
What ever floats your boat

38 Re: Gay parents on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 am

gypsy

yes, very true~ we are all individuals~ no amount of condemning , gouging,name calling and accusing,,judging,harms me, it only does the person doing it~

39 Re: Gay parents Today at 5:38 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum