You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 am

gypsy

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/33289_Bush_Bowed_Too

Bush Bowed Too

World | Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:36:23 pm PDT

More than a few people on the right are screaming that Barack Obama should be impeached for bowing to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

Those of you who are buying into this hyperventilating nonsense need to see this video. (Click the image to watch.)

This deference to a very bad country has been going on for decades; it didnít start with Barack Obama, or with George W. Bush, or with John F. Kennedy for that matter.

Instead of impeaching Barack Obama, America needs to impeach its gas tanks.

And just imagine how much screaming there would be if Obama had let Abdullah hang a medal around his neck.

i

2 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:06 pm

SSC

Admin

Guess there is a hidden message here somewhere

3 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:11 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
I tried the "(Click the image to watch)" but got nothing, in fact I didn't even see an image so I clicked the text....oh well.. lol!

4 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:38 pm

gypsy

click this shows saudi king and bush

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/33289_Bush_Bowed_Too

then click the image of Bush and King

5 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:42 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Oh then you want this link:

http://imagesource.cnn.com/imagesource/player.swf?streamer=rtmp://isfms.cnn.com/vod&file=mp4:895/05281895&type=video&controlbar=none&autostart=true&width=480&height=324

6 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 pm

gypsy

yes mine shows the same thing, but you have to click twice lol Thanks Tyler~

7 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:53 pm

gypsy

I will find the link if can of Bush holding hands with the King, wonder if they were skipping through the park`LOL

i didn't read any biggie moans when that took place, as usual the Republicans making a mountain out of a mole hill LOL

nah! on second it thought i won't it is silly and not worth all the hype~ If the man does the job(Obama) that is important, we all better hope he at least tries, which i think he is doing~ Go Obama~ America supports you~~

8 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

SSC

Admin
Jesus Christ Gypsy, is that what you call a bow.....Bush bent over to receive a medallion placed around his neck , not quite the dramatic bending over with his ass sticking up....Try harder to make a credible rebuttal.

9 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 pm

SSC

Admin
Rah-Rah Obama...last time I checked I was an American and I do NOT support this man. So please don't group all Americans in your cheerleading. Speak for yourself.

10 bowing holding hands on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:29 pm

gypsy

http://blogs.jta.org/politics/article/2009/04/08/1004350/bowing-holding-hands-receiving-medals-and-the-saudis

Bowing, holding hands, receiving medals and the Saudis

By Eric Fingerhut ∑ April 8, 2009

There's a big ruckus today in the conservative blogosphere and elsewhere about this video of President Obama apparently bowing when he met Saudi King Adullah last week at the G-20 summit. Here's the video.

It's a big breach of protocol, but as conservative blogger Charles Johnson points out in a post entitled "Bush Bowed Too," we should put it all in perspective -- the previous president was really tight with the Saudi king. Johnson has some video of George W. Bush bowing down to receive some sort of medal from Abdullah, and laments that every U.S. president has been too friendly with the Saudis. And then there was this 2005 photo of Bush and Abdullah actually holding hands while walking around Bush's Crawford ranch. Holding hands -- that's got to mean more than a brief bow, right?

11 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:52 pm

gypsy wrote:http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/33289_Bush_Bowed_Too

Bush Bowed Too

World | Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:36:23 pm PDT

More than a few people on the right are screaming that Barack Obama should be impeached for bowing to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

Those of you who are buying into this hyperventilating nonsense need to see this video. (Click the image to watch.)

This deference to a very bad country has been going on for decades; it didnít start with Barack Obama, or with George W. Bush, or with John F. Kennedy for that matter.

Instead of impeaching Barack Obama, America needs to impeach its gas tanks.

And just imagine how much screaming there would be if Obama had let Abdullah hang a medal around his neck.

i
Here we go with the hysterical blog-crap. "More than a few conservatives are calling for Obama's impeachment"??? Bullshit. I have not heard ONE conservative call for Obama's impeachment. Not one. And as for Bush's ass-kissing, no one raised more hell than recognized conservatives. It was embarrassing, to say the least. But no; as predicted,all EEEEVIIILLL comes from Bush. If Obama were caught screwing his dog, we would soon here: WELL, BUSH DID IT FIRST!!! Let's face it; on the silly lib-sites, Barak "The Messiah" Obama can do no wrong and George "The Anti-Christ" Bush could do no right. We will hear this for years. They have no other message.

12 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

gypsy

you said it,I didn't cheers

13 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:06 pm

gypsy wrote:you said it,I didn't cheers
What is wrong with you? Will you ever get it right? I was commenting on what was in the article you posted. I didn't claim you "said" a goddamn thing.

14 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 pm

gypsy

no politicals calling for impeachement, just some silly posters

15 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm

gypsy wrote:no politicals calling for impeachement, just some silly posters
Agreed. Probably some silly posters like us.

16 Re: bushed bowed too on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:21 pm

SSC

Admin
We should be so lucky

17 Re: bushed bowed too Today at 5:43 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum