You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Ten myths and answers on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Gypsy, perhaps I was a bit harsh, so let me say it another way, I seriously appreciate your concern to run something past me you're not sure about, but understand I really can't intervene that way to give you advice, I have to remain somewhat neutral, thats the way I see things anyway and what works for me in running this forum, sure I can express my opinion and have fun but I can't make decisions for your content and be accountable for its content when asked if its OK to post it. I'm sorry if I seemed hard but the truth is its not for me to decide if your posts are acceptable, its your decision. You are ultimately responsible for what you post.

Now, as far as your actual post in question here, I thought it was a good read, I was eating a snack at the time it was entertaining..lol

tyler i worry about gypsy, the next thing is straping on a bomb, with the kuran in her hand running into a
straight sex convention, lmao .. well the nite is lively. take care,

27 Re: Ten myths and answers on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:50 pm

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Gypsy, perhaps I was a bit harsh, so let me say it another way, I seriously appreciate your concern to run something past me you're not sure about, but understand I really can't intervene that way to give you advice, I have to remain somewhat neutral, thats the way I see things anyway and what works for me in running this forum, sure I can express my opinion and have fun but I can't make decisions for your content and be accountable for its content when asked if its OK to post it. I'm sorry if I seemed hard but the truth is its not for me to decide if your posts are acceptable, its your decision. You are ultimately responsible for what you post.

Now, as far as your actual post in question here, I thought it was a good read, I was eating a snack at the time it was entertaining..lol

tyler i worry about gypsy, the next thing is straping on a bomb, with the kuran in her hand running into a
straight sex convention, lmao .. well the nite is lively. take care,

rosco ur real hilarious,I think u should attend the sexual conventions~~

28 Re: Ten myths and answers on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:32 pm

SSC

Admin
one ssc if she can't win she brings up old gossip that has been going on for almost five years, if she is so damn sure on everything. why is she still obsessed ,and keep rehashing?
well thanks, i am sorry after all for bringing u into this~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can I offer up some sacramental cheese with that whine

29 Re: Ten myths and answers on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 pm

gypsy

no no whine., just ur BS..
u know you have been doing this so long ,u sound sick~
as i said i have done nothing to u personally, your always in the attack mode.I think it is time you grew up, don't u? now you can continue in this stupid fashion,but it is a no win situation.we have a total of six/active posters, I am sure they get tired of ur constant innuendos,I wrote u in pms months ago ,here.

u agreed to not do this,and Rome wasn't something~created in a day~ what do u gain from this? like i said I think ur sick~get real,grow up. as I said I have never did anything personal to or about u,except ur sick obsession with me~

30 Re: Ten myths and answers on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:47 pm

SSC

Admin
Thank you Dr. Gypsy......have another drink you are finally getting a little nerve.
I have no obsession with you only contempt for your blatant lies .........

31 Re: Ten myths and answers on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 pm

gypsy

haha now the drinking scene,so old~~ you really have nothing else? your sick~ as I said~~ u can't stand me able to debate with you and make my points so u attack~ in the same mode for five years~ who cares?? most have read your BS for years~ now u muddy up this site with your crap~ we are both night owls,is your anger deeper? haven't u lost more than one husband? see that is rumour, hearsay,cause i don't really know, but i won't pursue it~ but if u can muddy me i guess i could u,i have heard a lot,,but u know what?? I won't~

32 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 am

gypsy wrote:if your sick of it why read it? I think u informed us once to read the Islamic bible~
I didn't read it. Yes,read the koran to learn what a violent religion it is.

33 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 am

SSC

Admin
oh jesus muddy away , yes I lost my first husband when I was 23, he died in my lap in the middle of a highway after a motorcycle accident...now I do hope you have good cause for this but if you have any more digs or simple minded questions ask away I hid nothing, and never had a reason to pretend I was something I am not .

34 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 am

gypsy

just showing how much can be used, I have more
I will not use~
,but to keep saying this is like you repeating shit~~ keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer~~

35 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:58 am

SSC

Admin
I certainly won't be close to you so plot from a distance, I really have a gut feeling you are lying about knowing anything about me , but should you feel the urge to share please feel free, rather curious what kind of new fabrications you can come up with, since nothing you say could surprise me knowing your track record. Really don't think you have the nerve.

36 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:11 am

gypsy

oh I do, but you also think u do~~ shady things

37 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 am

SSC

Admin
hahaha..good try..but not going to win the gold ring...no guts no glory

38 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:15 am

gypsy

meemoon wrote:
gypsy wrote:if your sick of it why read it? I think u informed us once to read the Islamic bible~
I think I remember you saying u read it~ and you said it said to kill all Christians?? if I am wrong, oh wll you ill correct me~

39 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:18 am

gypsy

SSC wrote:hahaha..good try..but not going to win the gold ring...no guts no glory
no glory for me, but u get lots of glory from ur lies,, u think~~ when ill it end??

40 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:30 am

SSC

Admin
They were not my lies, they were your fabrications that bit you in the ass when people began checking up on your stories.

41 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 am

gypsy

nope,wrong again,as I said,u friends/enemies have informed me~ would that be hearsay? l l

42 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:47 am

SSC

Admin
sure they did Gyp, good try but not convincing....

43 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 am

gypsy

neither are you,just your words are nothing,just as mine aren't, but I did hit on truth on husbands and u raising grandkids,that is great.our grandboys practically lived with us

oh! another fabrication, my trips, the music talent shows,my hospital stay all questioned,and all found you lied,,strange huh?

44 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:00 am

SSC

Admin
that was common knowledge on the boards , not some deep dark secrets , matter of fact I have 3 granddaughters 2 live across the line in Miss. with son and daughter-in-law, little one has always lived with me and my husband and her mother...what is the big deal.. I discussed that with several openly on the old boards....sorry not earth shattering news..damn you forgot my dogs , I have 5 and one cat......care for another try

45 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:13 am

gypsy

you know ssc I really don't care,ur so not
important,I am not obsessed,like you are..with friends yes i love it the knowing,caring,sharing,u~ Blah nothing get over me~ the other posts on this crap i will answer with BlahBlah~ get over your obsession with me..

46 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:41 am

gypsy

gypsy wrote:neither are you,just your words are nothing,just as mine aren't, but I did hit on truth on husbands and u raising grandkids,that is great.our grandboys practically lived with us

oh! another fabrication, my trips, the music talent shows,my hospital stay all questioned,and all found you lied,,strange huh?
hell even the weather,flowers blooming, snowfall all of you questioned and accused me of lying
death of my friends/family you all said i lied,and then you accuse me!
??

47 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 am

gypsy wrote:
meemoon wrote:
I think I remember you saying u read it~ and you said it said to kill all Christians?? if I am wrong, oh wll you ill correct me~
Here is exactly what I posted concerning your "10 myths": "I didn't read it. Yes,read the koran to learn what a violent religion it is." And that's it. I did not read your 10 myths because I have seen the list before and recognized it. If you want to know what the koran says about Christians,Jews, and pagans,read the koran.

48 Re: Ten myths and answers on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 pm

gypsy

Christian religion was violent, so was the catholic religion~ so ??

49 Re: Ten myths and answers on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 am

gypsy wrote:Christian religion was violent, so was the catholic religion~ so ??
So? SO??? Ask that of the people being blown up. Jeezus H Fucking Christ! We are not talknig about what happened 500 yewars ago. Do Christians,Jewa,Sikhs,Taoists,Hindus.Cargo Cultists,or any goddambody else commit muderous acts of terrorism like the muslims? Do you read nothing but anti-republican hate sites or do you ever READ THE NEWS??? How can you POSSIBLY relate what happened 500 years ago to what is happening NOW? Have you no shame? Must you excuse any act,no matter how egregious,if it is done by someone you consider to have been an enemy of BUSH? Now you will try to say that is not your intent or motive,but we know better. Every time I think you have sunken as low as one can get in their hatred, you ALWAYS dig a little deeper.

50 Re: Ten myths and answers on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 am

gypsy

really ,I have not hate for Bush, I did not even mention him~ and low? me~? I don't think so` low are people who live to attack another, kind of like a terrorist~~and verbal as you do~ now that is low~ where did that come from can u do anything except attack?
,I agree some Muslims are terrorists, I was commenting on most all religion has violence at one time~
I think the terrorist should be annihilated and i don't use the word hate for humans i hate disease and taking the name of God in vain as some do

Last edited by gypsy on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

51 Re: Ten myths and answers Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum