You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Obama follows some of Bush's footsteps on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:49 pm

SSC

Admin
I deal with realities every day, you sit on your throne and worship your great black hype all you want, but things don't seem to be turning much in his favor . Slowly but surely his popularity pools are dropping , we'll just have to see how low he goes.

27 Re: Obama follows some of Bush's footsteps on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:I hope I am alive!! to see his shame in history books~ he was/is a fiasco
sorry /but that is the thought of lots of Americans,.

i dont think u will see that as has been said here , there are many articles that say president Bush will go down in history much more popular, as did truman, i dont blame him for the economy anymore than the democrates, probably less. and as far as iraq , i think we did the correct thing going in and should stay, as we will in some form, or fashion, its all simple to me, but i hope things go well in the coming years, also,, i dont understand why u want to live to see his shame,thats not a good attitude, thats not going to happen, i think he is a decent man, hes not fancy, he talks plain, and he loves america.. i think history will be kind to him. i hope he lives a great life, with his family, personally i dont see why anyone would want to be president, remember, the country is divided almost in half on liberal or conservative,

28 Re: Obama follows some of Bush's footsteps on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:I hope I am alive!! to see his shame in history books~ he was/is a fiasco
sorry /but that is the thought of lots of Americans,.

i dont think u will see that as has been said here , there are many articles that say president Bush will go down in history much more popular, as did truman, i dont blame him for the economy anymore than the democrates, probably less. and as far as iraq , i think we did the correct thing going in and should stay, as we will in some form, or fashion, its all simple to me, but i hope things go well in the coming years, also,, i dont understand why u want to live to see his shame,thats not a good attitude, thats not going to happen, i think he is a decent man, hes not fancy, he talks plain, and he loves america.. i think history will be kind to him. i hope he lives a great life, with his family, personally i dont see why anyone would want to be president, remember, the country is divided almost in half on liberal or conservative,

I would like to retract that statement I made, that wasn't very christian.I guess the anger at him is still there, I wish no bad on anyone~I think there is a lot of anger towards him, maybe your right maybe someday history will be kind, I really just blurted it out in anger~I am sorry..

29 Re: Obama follows some of Bush's footsteps on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:34 pm

SSC

Admin
Very good post Rosco cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum