You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:31 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
AN old skeleton has emerged from Jane Fonda's closet to remind us of her traitorous embrace of the North Vietnamese, which got her dubbed "Hanoi Jane." Docudrama Films is re leasing on DVD a long-suppressed documentary called "FTA," a k a "[Bleep] the Army," which chronicles the anti-war shows Fonda staged in front of GIs. The flick opened in theaters in 1972 the same week she flew to Hanoi and encouraged the Vietnamese communists to fight "American imperialists." It was yanked days later and withdrawn from circulation, and the late director Francine Parker blamed pressure from the Nixon White House.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/02122009/gossip/pagesix/traitor_jane_154692.htm

2 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:35 pm

SSC

Admin
I wouldn't pay a dime to see this raunchy bitch in anything, they should have hung her in Viet-Nam along side the monkey meat.

3 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Not even this movie? :)

Barbarella 1968 Trailer

4 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm

SSC

Admin
nope...lol

5 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Now wait a minute, there has to be a Jane Fonda flic you like and enjoyed, certainly you liked "On Golden Pond", right? I know I did and it still takes my breath away even today..

6 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 pm

SSC

Admin
I did like On Golden Pond but not for her roll, sorry she is a waste of space to me.

7 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
No need to be sorry, it makes little or no difference to me whether you like Jane Fonda or not.

8 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 pm

SSC

Admin
I kinda figured it that way, but from a mans point of view I guess her assets do perk you up...lol

9 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 pm

gypsy

I loved the Movie On Golden Pond,..

10 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
if u want to get pissed, click the link on my post then click ,, somewhere more fonda pic, it has her in north vietnam combat gear behind a antiaircraft gun, , for some reason golden pond was ok but not a favorite of mine, but its been a long time, when it came out im not sure what i was doing but dont remember seeing it, as it came out, not sure i have seen the whole movie through, but parts , i may have seen all of it,not sure,, i remember her and her dad did not get along i think lol,

11 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 pm

SSC

Admin
It was a decent movie, her part to me was a minor roll .

12 Re: TRAITOR JANE on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
since this docudrama was surpressed by the nixon administration, i would like to see the documentary, of it, its history, i dont think i made it through barbarella, all the way, was it not kinda wierd, lol, sorry u can tell i have not seen it ...

13 Re: TRAITOR JANE Today at 7:17 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum