Who will win the National Championship game Oklahoma vs Florida? [Poll Closed]

0% 0% [ 0 ]
100% 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

Owner
Take the poll and vote!

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

rosco 357

Veteran
i hope florida kicks em good, as i always am for an SEC team, plus i like tebow ,

runawayhorses

Owner
Yeah I like 'tebow too', ha!..that sounds like a Chinese takeout dinner..lol The last I heard a few weeks ago he was considering going into the NFL next year, I believe if I can quote him correctly, he said he was waiting for God to give him a "sign" as to what he/she thinks he should do. Very Happy I do like that about him in that he seems like a honest and genuinely good guy, unlike some of the scoundrels that make there way into the system.

runawayhorses

Owner
Florida Gators wins the BCS National Championship 2009

rosco 357

Veteran
congrats tyler, on floridas win, i watched it, tebow was awesome. they asked about going pro at the end, he said he had alot of issues to think about , that he loved the florida nation, but by not answering the question as anyone knew he could not now, that probably would be by the university press, or a press conference he may have,i kinda think he may leave. i think the issues willl be finding out the estimated spot he would be drafted in. the last seveal plays he just kept the ball and had good runs, he just ran. this in incase u went to sleep. lol

runawayhorses

Owner
Thanks, yes I did go to sleep at halftime..lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum