You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
LOL, Yeah, this is what their back lawn might look like at the White House in a month or so after they get settled in, of course.




27 Buckwheat pics a dog for the whitehouse on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:31 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
it white and has a black ring around it eye and its a pit , blacks for some reason like pitbulls,, and its name is pete,OTA

on another issue that was in the news , there is a rumor, that the Famous Rose Garden that has been so popular and a place for thousands of press converences, will be plowed under and become a watermelon patch.. OTA

28 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:10 am

Guest


Guest
Obama was raised by white people. He is intelligent and well cultured. He will be just fine as the president of the United States.

29 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:41 am

runawayhorses


Owner
FIGI wrote:Obama was raised by white people. He is intelligent and well cultured. He will be just fine as the president of the United States.
You're right Figi, of course. My jokes were done only as stereotypical humor. No intellegent hidden philosophical meaning was put into it, nor was any expected from it, just lousy jokes is all..

30 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:42 am

rosco 357


Veteran
FIGI wrote:Obama was raised by white people. He is intelligent and well cultured. He will be just fine as the president of the United States.

well figi, u know i respect ur opinion, but to say he will be just fine, well im sure he will for some and as some have a 180 different view of how things need to go, he willl be just fine for some and not for others, i actually think he will be fine on some issues for me and not fine on others, but that is no different than other president, i voted for clinton,for welfare reform and he did pass that, , but cuss the trade agreement nafta,which he and mainly the republicans and probably a few conservative dems passed, and it helped close our plant , and they built one down in mexico,, so as always it will be a mixed bag, i have read one of his problems now is he really needs to govern from the center to be more sucessful but the far left, had donated such mass amounts of money, he will find it hard to not pander to them, it mainly said he is in a pickle on that point, how he shapes his ppl that advise him will determine how he does to a certain extent, i have read one thing i dont like , that he by executive order will reverse a bush executive order on some places they were going to allow to drill, one was in utah, i forget the others, but a blanket statement u know for some conservatives he will never be just fine, i pray, he will be tough on national defense mainly,it will be a ride, as u know the worm will alway turn as it always has, truman a dem , eisenhower, a rep. kennedy, dem, johnson, dem, nixon rep. ford rep.carter dem.
reagan rep. bush 41 rep. clinton dem.gw bush rep. and president elect. dem. and looking back in history it has always changed and always will, kinda like alabama and auburn football, LOL< take care OTA< i will go out on a limb and say, if he does not govern from the center, he will stand more of a chance of being one term, but thats a given, ppl were tired, and they get tired on both sides of the ball so the worm turns,, i think what u ment he will carry himself well, i agree, let hope unlike bush 41 he does not throw up on the primeminister of japan, rememeber that one, lol,

31 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:11 am

SSC


Admin
FIGI wrote:Obama was raised by white people. He is intelligent and well cultured. He will be just fine as the president of the United States.

Figi being raised by white people isn't saying much for his Africian American heritage he seems so proud of , or the throngs of black voters he swayed for the sake of color. We all hope he will do alright , our future depends on him for the next 4 years. He could be purple as long as he has what it takes to do the job.

rosco 357


Veteran
Post | 11/12/2008 7:00 am

Buzz up!Palin Innocent in Shopping Spree Scandal, Says Source
Insider sources exonerate Palin in clothing debacle, but raise even more mysterious questions…
By The Staff at wowOwow.com

© APSarah Palin caught a lot of flack for spending an alleged $150,000 on her campaign-ready wardrobe. The matter’s been fodder for plenty of press, but Gov. Palin finally spoke out this week and told Fox News’s Greta van Susteren that she had nothing to do with the controversial shopping sprees at upscale shops. Said the former vice-presidential candidate, "[I] did not order the clothes. Did not ask for the clothes. I would have been happy to wear my own clothes from day one."

Today, a source close to John McCain’s presidential campaign revealed exclusively to wowOwow that it was two stylists who often do work for CBS journalist Katie Couric who were hired by former CBS News political analyst and McCain senior strategist, Nicolle Wallace, around the time of the Republican National Convention. Wallace had worked for CBS Evening News until May 2008 when she left to work on the McCain campaign. Said the source, "They weren’t given any budget or parameters. They just told the stylists to work for her, because coming from Alaska, she needed a new look. She was a small-town girl who needed to look like a big-city girl."

Wallace is close friends with Couric. Couric would go on to get the second major interview and the longest television time with the former Republican vice-presidential candidate.

The two stylists, whose names have not been released, were the ones who bought the controversial wardrobe that Palin went on to wear. The source said that Sarah Palin "was used to wearing Ann Taylor and then all of a sudden, clothing was being brought in for her family." Concluded the source, "They simply picked out the clothes for Gov. Palin and told her to wear it. The stylists were told not to tell her how much the clothes cost but just to put them on."

Palin went on to distance herself even further in her van Susteren interview, "[I] didn’t know the New York stylists who they had hired or anything else. They were really nice gals. They were wonderful people. And you know, it was, I guess, productive, in a sense, in that they picked out some really nice clothes to borrow for a while there. But that was not anything that the Palin family would have chosen for ourselves."

33 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:14 am

rosco 357


Veteran
she will be buckwheats shadow for 4 years,

34 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:17 am

SSC


Admin
She sure will and Jindals name is heating up too. Palin spoke very well at the Gov's meeting this week.

35 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:22 am

rosco 357


Veteran
yes there is a new article on the new wires, that said the older govenors just took a back seat to Sarah, and ur correct i saw la. gov on fox today, he was good,

36 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:17 am

SSC


Admin
They have 4 years to get their act together and i promise you it will be one to reckon with.
Obama's big promises are already crumbling around him and he has't even made it into office. Ole Buckwheat is gonna be in deep shit real quick.

37 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 am

SSC


Admin
Palin just signed a 7 million dollar book deal. One smart lady.

38 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:44 pm

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:
FIGI wrote:Obama was raised by white people. He is intelligent and well cultured. He will be just fine as the president of the United States.

Figi being raised by white people isn't saying much for his African American heritage he seems so proud of , or the throngs of black voters he swayed for the sake of color. We all hope he will do alright , our future depends on him for the next 4 years. He could be purple as long as he has what it takes to do the job.

SSC,

As far as heritage, he was grown when he wanted to learn more about his black heritage. I think that is pretty normal as I have experienced foster racial mixed children who wanted to feel complete. We tracked down birth parents for two of them when they turned 18. I see that as a normal response in regard to seeking *who we are*. Those two kids we loved were not impressed when we found their birth fathers, however.

At any rate, Obama apparently had two intelligent and successful parents in their own right. He was raised by one and sought more knowledge about the other one. I can't see that as a negative as his moral upbringing was taught by his white family and I think he will practice those contributions to his character rather than those he may have seen but not learned from his father's family.

Obama is going to be president of the United States in January, and we go from there. No one has a crystal ball and no one can predict the future. Right now it seems some are busy worrying about that, but if we were going to worry about America's future we should have started that years ago not with this election. Regardless, of his outward skin tone it is the content of his character that will become evident his first term. He may only serve one term, but he has yet to have a chance to prove himself.

One trucker we know very well said that in the truck stops he hears a lot of 8th grade graduates stating that they are buying up all the guns they can as they *heard* the constitution would be changed under Obama and all their guns will be taken from them. What president could pull that off? He/She isn't born yet.

It is laughable at best to think he is going to have such an impact coupled with Congress to make decisions that are so radical. My husband and nephews are all antique gun collectors and we are only one Texas family who appreciates our rights to own them. Texans are gun minded. (Rapid fire assault rifles are not considered collectibles by the average nonviolent American. Our son in Iraq collects those against our wishes.)

What if he proves himself as being remarkable as our leader? Will all the negativity stop? Doubtful. The reason being he was born of mixed blood and one half of his genetic make up is African. Some Americans will never accept him as a man capable just for that reason alone. For some that is reason enough to deny him the privilege to serve as our president. But, voting facts are facts and apparently that mentality is not that of the majority. America does not need to be stuck in past any longer. The good old boy syndrome will be packed up with the fine china and moved to isolation in a religious right hick town in Texas, and I happened to think that is a much needed move for America.

As for us, we have accepted our bumps in regard to this election and feel we should be supportive for our incoming president. We are appreciative of the fact that the majority of Americans are mature voters and have spoken. It wasn't just the black vote that got Obama elected and so many are forgetting that. We are hearing on the airwaves a lot mayhem and doom for America. My family does not feel that way at this point as we believe a democracy works in favor of the majority.

39 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:12 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
hey there figi,,,, my main objections on him are his policy remarks, like not weaponizing space, ( a missle defence shield in space) which i saw him make that remark on tape, i dont think he is muslim, that is a bit silly but i think he may have leanings that dont lean the way i would want , but that is to be seen.. i still cant get over the rev, write for 20 years, it must influence him some, and he did not distance himself till it became public, these are the issues i worry about. and already some of his anounced exectutive orders he plans on reversing i dont agree with, at all, i think he has got many left wing ppl to please, he made promises to when running, and got big bucks from them. but we shall see. the rapid fire rifles, are no more that a semi automatic deer rifle, i will admit they look scary, adn some hole more rounds of ammo,, i dont even have one, i have shotguns, and pistols ...but all of them u have to pull teh trigger each time u want a round to leave the barrel, anything else is againt hte law , unless u obtain a permit, which i know nothing about but i know machine guns permits are few and far between, adn know not much about them..
now his fiscal poilcy i may agree with , i will just have to see, how that goes, but he is one thing that other ppl say they are, he is an african american, as his dad was a kenyan, if im not mistaken, i assume his dad held a kenyan citizenship, now figi, to get ur mind right, u need to take a few drinks, go to tylers reverend manning topic, and watch it over and over for about 4 hours straight, and u may come out OK, take care. i myself will admit i have mixed emotions on stem cell, my girls dont , they are hard core, but im more liberal than them, ok take that drink and go to manning, hear the truth , hey we all like him, i watched for 24 hours straight, lmao,

40 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:46 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
FIGI wrote:
At any rate, Obama apparently had two intelligent and successful parents in their own right. He was raised by one and sought more knowledge about the other one. I can't see that as a negative as his moral upbringing was taught by his white family and I think he will practice those contributions to his character rather than those he may have seen but not learned from his father's family.
Well. according to the Honorable James David Manning, Obama's momma had a rough upbringing, and his Father had substance abuse problems. But I'll let Manning explain it in his own words more specifically than I can.

If I may direct your attention to the video below.

Obama's momma



41 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:58 pm

SSC


Admin
FIGI,
Gun control will not be limited to semi-automatic rifles, he is already back stepping on his crossing the isles for his cabinet, he is looking like a Clinton clone.
Racial opposition is alive and well in the US , has nothing to do with Texas..Maine which is way north of Texas is having major issues in the racial line.
Glad your family has submitted to the doom of the next 4 years. Mine has not but the majority spoke so we are stuck.
Not sure what the final tally was somewhere around 55 million to 44 million but that tells you there are approximately 44 million people who were not in favor of Obama. For the sake of the country I hope he does a good job and picks advisors wise enough to coach him in the proper direction , with his lack of experiance this may be his breaking point and hopefully not ours.

42 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 am

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:
FIGI wrote:
At any rate, Obama apparently had two intelligent and successful parents in their own right. He was raised by one and sought more knowledge about the other one. I can't see that as a negative as his moral upbringing was taught by his white family and I think he will practice those contributions to his character rather than those he may have seen but not learned from his father's family.
Well. according to the Honorable James David Manning, Obama's momma had a rough upbringing, and his Father had substance abuse problems. But I'll let Manning explain it in his own words more specifically than I can.

If I may direct your attention to the video below.

Obama's momma





If I wus yer mamma I'd beat ya witta hickory branch! lol!

43 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Guest


Guest
rosco 357 wrote:hey there figi,,,, my main objections on him are his policy remarks, like not weaponizing space, ( a missle defence shield in space) which i saw him make that remark on tape,

i dont think he is muslim, that is a bit silly but i think he may have leanings that dont lean the way i would want , but that is to be seen.. i still cant get over the rev, write for 20 years, it must influence him some, and he did not distance himself till it became public,

these are the issues i worry about. and already some of his anounced exectutive orders he plans on reversing i dont agree with, at all,

i think he has got many left wing ppl to please, he made promises to when running, and got big bucks from them. but we shall see.

the rapid fire rifles, are no more that a semi automatic deer rifle, i will admit they look scary, adn some hole more rounds of ammo,, i dont even have one, i have shotguns, and pistols ...

but all of them u have to pull teh trigger each time u want a round to leave the barrel, anything else is againt hte law , unless u obtain a permit, which i know nothing about but i know machine guns permits are few and far between, adn know not much about them..now his fiscal poilcy i may agree with , i will just have to see, how that goes, but he is one thing that other ppl say they are, he is an african american, as his dad was a kenyan, if im not mistaken, i assume his dad held a kenyan citizenship,

now figi, to get ur mind right, u need to take a few drinks, go to tylers reverend manning topic, and watch it over and over for about 4 hours straight, and u may come out OK, take care. i myself will admit i have mixed emotions on stem cell, my girls dont , they are hard core, but im more liberal than them, ok take that drink and go to manning, hear the truth , hey we all like him, i watched for 24 hours straight, lmao,

I received the email with that Obama spliced video as an attachment, too. It sure looked real, didn't it? lol! I sure wanted to believe it, but the link was first posted on http://www.keepandbeararms.com or http://motherjones.com/ blog. I didn't bother to look it up again. The full link video in proper context was floating around out there some weeks ago, but it may have been pulled since the election. We both know that it is no longer profitable to cast doubt on Obama's reputation as an American citizen who loves his country. Campaigns for office always bring out the radicals, goof balls and damn idiots on both sides.

There were also some interesting/ convincing videos posted on http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/, but they may have been pulled since they serve no purpose now. Some of them were older, but straight up on accuracy as we researched and found it all. The horror of his experience explained a lot of his reactions and comments and it would follow that none of those have any significance now. John McCain is a good man, but it is time to move forward and focus on current issues.


What do you fear? The changes we have heard all seem to be in the best interest of America and our reputation. By all purpose and intent they are paralell to McCain's. Closing Guantanamo Bay, changing interrogation methods (NO torture), and working towards improving the world view of America.

The space based security cannot be disgarded with the snap of a finger, for crying out loud, rosco. That isn't going to happen. Why borrow trouble? The top consultants and military heads will advise him on issues concerning security. Are you sure you are not just *afraid* of our goverment in general? We are a democracy although recent events have a lot of us uneasy. The incoming president will be loved by some and hated by others. I surely don't have any fear, but must admit I am disgusted by the all the websites/emails/ blogs proclaiming Obama will be assinated soon after entering office. What a horrible thought for anyone to ponder.


To date on the deer lease we have not had a single sportsman hunting with a military or even a look a like military weapon. I guess we have been lucky in not knowing people who need that extra mancho power to slay a animal. The rapid fire assault weapons or the likes thereof can do a lot of damage to an animal and the use of them would not be to hunt game for food or trophy. Basic logic. A deer rifle with a scope serves the purpose of hunting for food or trophy. (It would work just well to kill humans, too if the inclination/ intent was to kill a human being.)

A discussion of this type is circular mouthing without an ending. In America it would be impossible for any politician to stick his neck out far enough to learn , much less elaborate on , the difference between guns for game and guns for the sole intent of executing violance against fellow human beings.

If rapid firing assault weapons are banned from sale/ownership in the US then only criminals will have guns. It is true. The smuggling market is rich with suppliers for the military type. Apparently, there is no way to place control over those without infringing on the average American's rifles and handguns.

However, it is crystal clear is that when powerful gun incidents happen that the intent is to do harm. Rapid fire military type (not look alikes) typically are not used for hunting animals for sport or trophy in my part of the world. They may be common in yours, however. I have no way of knowing that.

Stem cell research would be the greatest scientific advancement in modern times. The science community should be making the decisions. In no way should it be open to discussion by organized religion. Their time would be better spent getting people off welfare by feeding and clothing the needy.

rosco, now it is time for you to go take some Ginkgo Biloba and watch four more hours of negative videos so you can find even more insignificant reasons not to be objective. lol! We are entering a new era in American politics and we might as well accept it as it is a done deal.

44 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:52 am

rosco 357


Veteran
lol wow thats a lot to remember, lol, i will make mine short, i dont want to close gitmo,it causes to many probs if they bring them here, but he is going to do it, we will just have to see , what i want will not matter, i dont mind a bit of torture, lol, i dont understand the term rapid fire, its a semi automatic, u pull the trigger a round leaves, its only as rapid as ur finger is, same as a semi automatic hunting rifle,but i agree ppl dont usually hunt with them, but most new hunting rifles do have black weather proof stocks, ., but i dont have like a ak47 semi, or sk,, but most ppl i know do have one,they are not automatics, like i used in the guard, like i said i may can agree with his fiscal policy, but with all of it we will just have to see, i have heard so many obama jokes most i cant post, but if it take 15 blacks to run a mcdonalds , one can't run the whitehouse, lmao. lighten up figi, it all will be years of fun,i hope my health holds up for 4 or 8 years of laughs, lol, oh my grandson called me tonight he just turned 10 in nov, and last weekend he killed his first deer, he used a 50 caliber sniper rifle, lol ,, noooo he used a .243..his dad has about 15 rifles and one of the militaty type, i have out grown my gun heat, i would like to have one they use the standard nato 7.62 mm round, i qualified with all of them,the m15 they use now 5.62 mm, when at ft polk, my mos, was light weapons, so i know all of them, 50 cal, down to a bayonet, ,, and was trained in c-4 explosives, claymore mines, which would work good on the mexican border, lol, and handgrenades, and grenade launchers, much i qualified with is obsolete, like i had to with a 45 cal. pistol, they how use a 9 mm, my daughter has 2, lol,but they go to the police firing range, to shoot, and practice, oh i know this is boring, so i will hush, but my grandson was so proud of his first deer, they took it to the processor to have it processed, to eat,,, but he is kicking up a stink with gitmo. what the rest of the world thinks is a non issue with me, anyway take care, ok it was not short, now back to our favorite reverend , manning actually he is the closest one to the truth i have heard.. i am going to go to sleep counting sarahs 7 million for her book deal, :lol!:really take care, u know me,

45 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 am

Guest


Guest
SSC wrote:Palin just signed a 7 million dollar book deal. One smart lady.


That is great, isn't it ? It will be a best seller if it includes photos! People are so curious about her and her private life it will surely be a sell out with a second editon forth coming.

46 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 am

Guest


Guest
rosco 357 wrote:lol wow thats a lot to remember, lol, i will make mine short, i dont want to close gitmo,it causes to many probs if they bring them here, but he is going to do it, we will just have to see , what i want will not matter, i dont mind a bit of torture, lol, i dont understand the term rapid fire, its a semi automatic, u pull the trigger a round leaves, its only as rapid as ur finger is, same as a semi automatic hunting rifle,but i agree ppl dont usually hunt with them, but most new hunting rifles do have black weather proof stocks, ., but i dont have like a ak47 semi, or sk,, but most ppl i know do have one,they are not automatics, like i used in the guard, like i said i may can agree with his fiscal policy, but with all of it we will just have to see, i have heard so many obama jokes most i cant post, but if it take 15 blacks to run a mcdonalds , one can't run the whitehouse, lmao. lighten up figi, it all will be years of fun,i hope my health holds up for 4 or 8 years of laughs, lol, oh my grandson called me tonight he just turned 10 in nov, and last weekend he killed his first deer, he used a 50 caliber sniper rifle, lol ,, noooo he used a .243..his dad has about 15 rifles and one of the militaty type, i have out grown my gun heat, i would like to have one they use the standard nato 7.62 mm round, i qualified with all of them,the m15 they use now 5.62 mm, when at ft polk, my mos, was light weapons, so i know all of them, 50 cal, down to a bayonet, ,, and was trained in c-4 explosives, claymore mines, which would work good on the mexican border, lol, and handgrenades, and grenade launchers, much i qualified with is obsolete, like i had to with a 45 cal. pistol, they how use a 9 mm, my daughter has 2, lol,but they go to the police firing range, to shoot, and practice, oh i know this is boring, so i will hush, but my grandson was so proud of his first deer, they took it to the processor to have it processed, to eat,,, but he is kicking up a stink with gitmo. what the rest of the world thinks is a non issue with me, anyway take care, ok it was not short, now back to our favorite reverend , manning actually he is the closest one to the truth i have heard.. i am going to go to sleep counting sarahs 7 million for her book deal, :lol!:really take care, u know me,

The *rapid fire* instruments of death I am speaking of are synonymous with continuous fire. You touch the trigger mechanism and it doesn't stop until it is empty. Being in the military, I thought you would know that type.

Okay, we can all dream of Sarah's millions now. cheers I would like to help her spend it! affraid

47 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:54 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
rosco 357 wrote: now back to our favorite reverend , manning actually he is the closest one to the truth i have heard..
Manning is telling the truth, he is a legit ordained minister of God and believes what he says, this is fact. What he thinks about the facts is the real question. For example, Manning thinks becuase Obama has tried drugs before he can never feel that good again, so under pressure he will seek out drugs to escape. That is only his opinion and speculation, and is not factual, he obviously will go to any length to discredit Obama, but lie? I don't think so, he likes to stretch the boundaries with his opinions intermixing the facts with conjecture, to confuse the listener. I do like him, but only becuase he makes me laugh, but I think his career might be over for all practical purposes. At least the publicity he has received will drop off dramatically if it hasn't already, and eventually disappear out of the media. He never had much media really anyway, mostly people at video sharing sites like YouTube got to see him. He didn't get Obama's attention like he had hoped either, he knew that once Obama had acknowledged him the press would have been all over him, and that was exactly what he wanted.

48 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:
rosco 357 wrote: now back to our favorite reverend , manning actually he is the closest one to the truth i have heard..
He didn't get Obama's attention like he had hoped either, he knew that once Obama had acknowledged him the press would have been all over him, and that was exactly what he wanted.


A friend of mine hit the nail on the head when he said both Wright and Manning hate "Oreos" which fed their critical outcry against Obama.

49 Re: enough on Sarah? yes on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

rosco 357


Veteran
FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:lol wow thats a lot to remember, lol, i will make mine short, i dont want to close gitmo,it causes to many probs if they bring them here, but he is going to do it, we will just have to see , what i want will not matter, i dont mind a bit of torture, lol, i dont understand the term rapid fire, its a semi automatic, u pull the trigger a round leaves, its only as rapid as ur finger is, same as a semi automatic hunting rifle,but i agree ppl dont usually hunt with them, but most new hunting rifles do have black weather proof stocks, ., but i dont have like a ak47 semi, or sk,, but most ppl i know do have one,they are not automatics, like i used in the guard, like i said i may can agree with his fiscal policy, but with all of it we will just have to see, i have heard so many obama jokes most i cant post, but if it take 15 blacks to run a mcdonalds , one can't run the whitehouse, lmao. lighten up figi, it all will be years of fun,i hope my health holds up for 4 or 8 years of laughs, lol, oh my grandson called me tonight he just turned 10 in nov, and last weekend he killed his first deer, he used a 50 caliber sniper rifle, lol ,, noooo he used a .243..his dad has about 15 rifles and one of the militaty type, i have out grown my gun heat, i would like to have one they use the standard nato 7.62 mm round, i qualified with all of them,the m15 they use now 5.62 mm, when at ft polk, my mos, was light weapons, so i know all of them, 50 cal, down to a bayonet, ,, and was trained in c-4 explosives, claymore mines, which would work good on the mexican border, lol, and handgrenades, and grenade launchers, much i qualified with is obsolete, like i had to with a 45 cal. pistol, they how use a 9 mm, my daughter has 2, lol,but they go to the police firing range, to shoot, and practice, oh i know this is boring, so i will hush, but my grandson was so proud of his first deer, they took it to the processor to have it processed, to eat,,, but he is kicking up a stink with gitmo. what the rest of the world thinks is a non issue with me, anyway take care, ok it was not short, now back to our favorite reverend , manning actually he is the closest one to the truth i have heard.. i am going to go to sleep counting sarahs 7 million for her book deal, :lol!:really take care, u know me,

The *rapid fire* instruments of death I am speaking of are synonymous with continuous fire. You touch the trigger mechanism and it doesn't stop until it is empty. Being in the military, I thought you would know that type.

Okay, we can all dream of Sarah's millions now. cheers I would like to help her spend it! affraid

Lmao,, i do know that, but u cant buy those legally, they are automatics, or machine guns i have qualified with both, the reason i did not think u were talking about those is i thought u ment semi automatics that are legal, the others. i dont know what it takes, but uhave to have a certain kind of permit to own them legally,and i think the permits are few and far between, i know of no one that has anything like that, im sure there are some illegal but laws will not stop that as there are laws now that have been in place for automatics, like i said i thought we were talking about semi automatics that u can buy, so now i forget what brought this on,,lol, if it was obama, he has to do nothing since those cant be bought legally,there already is a law,, they sell a semi automatic version of the m-16 it may be called the ar-15 . i qualified with lots of automatics and machine guns, the m-16, the m-14 the m60 machine gun, the 50 caliber machine gun, so i know the difference, lol,
and while im at it, im not against stem cell and ur comment on churchs, well ur talking apples and oranges, a stem cell issue which is a believe which i have not even heard mentioned at church,,, has nothing to do with helping the needy,, that is a physical action, and our church has that in a pantry they call it, ppl in need can come and get cloths and food, at the church , and our church in its budget , it budgets a certain amount to what is called here the Jimmy hale mission for homeless,in birmingham and bessemer.. and they house the ones that will come in, some will not as they dont allow them to bring in wine so those ppl stay on the streets,, and also feeds them,and also put on big meals for thanksgiving and christmas, on those they send out mail for donations, and like i said its in our church yearly budget, but stem cell is a opinion.. and im not against that, bush did stop the federal money going to it, but did not stop the reseach, but with private fund only, i have not read on it, so there may be more to it, but im not opposed to stem cell , seems i rememeber it being limited to stem cells they already have in a frozen state i guess, but on this im not sure, i think i heard it, but they can get stem cell in various ways . anyway, OTA ,

50 Re: enough on Sarah? yes Today at 11:13 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum