You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: The myths that wouldn't go away on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:36 am

SSC

Admin
Sorry Gyp the masses have spoken loud and clear, way to many to dispute. Sorry you are in denial, there is help out there but you need to be ready to accept it . Either get busy living or get busy dying.

52 Re: The myths that wouldn't go away on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:33 pm

gypsy

ssc I don't what your talking about with the masses..I think you have been misinformed,about a lot of things..Dying ??lol Me??

as i said you continue to put this on here.
stuff you think you know about me, and I will continue to laugh.Maybe you should tell others here, who these mass people are?
maybe you should quit slandering me??

53 Re: The myths that wouldn't go away on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:10 pm

SSC

Admin
I never said you were dying again another confused interpretation on your part.
As you very well know your past was very thoroughly discussed on the IYT message boards including the confirming phone calls of your false claims . You are quite aware of your accusers as you engaged into verbal rebuttals many times.. Each time coming out on the losing end or as typical changing the subject.
I don't consider what I have said as slander only the truth.
You yourself have admitted to drinking wine in the evenings , obviously at times this is inhibiting your common sence, I do not drink , and have a daughter who is a juvenile substance abuse counselor, she has followed the conversation between you and I and has recognized a pattern obviously due to some type of stimulus either alcohol or narcotic.
As I said already the first step is to get past denial, then the rest will fall into place. Best of luck to you.

54 Re: The myths that wouldn't go away on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 pm

gypsy

SSC this is my last response to you, I have had a glass of wine, even a beer now and then,and my health record is fine ..also i didn't interpret your message wrong, it suggested if I want to live seek help because,I am in denial!! DUH!!what the heck does that mean?

I have had prank phone calls

the point I am making, is your accusations say the masses have spoken~~ who?? also all that is hearsay.. and is a threat, to me.. I don't think it belongs here, and I have complained..

But if i did drink, or whatever, It is none of your Damn business~ Got it? these /opinions of yours of me have nothing to do with this board, or my life..
the subjects are in discussions, not the person~ who posts~

I wish you no ill,and I carry no grudge~ please do not respond to me again,negatively or accuse me of anything again,understand? if you can do this we can have a decent discussion, then we can resume as normal people, instead of your childish behavior..

all you have to say is I agree..

I think your the one always wanting to fight.. again I will not respond to you ..anymore I have ignored you before, I can again`

55 Re: The myths that wouldn't go away on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 pm

gypsy

I forgot one thing, your daughter reading our messages,, you know SSC your a Joke~ first you say masses have said i am a drinker or alcohol abuser, then you said I confided in people at iyt, which is not true,, then you say ur daughter has noticed a pattern~~ umm nice try~ but it doesn't work.. I will go with my first post ,I will ignore you..
have a good life,I will, for sure

56 Re: The myths that wouldn't go away on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:14 pm

SSC

Admin
AA help lines are open 24 hrs. a day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum