You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Obama's Policy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
You need to understand that the material she posted could just as easily be on many sites at once, some sites get their material from other sites. If you're suggesting she falsified the URL knowing full well it wasn't on the site URL she posted in an attempt to give her material more creditability then I wouldn't know about that, it could just as easily been there before, but like I said news sites move their material around to make way for new material depending on how often they update their site.

77 Re: Obama's Policy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:49 pm

gypsy


Moderator
her url did not place us to that specific, so it was false, this has been questioned before?

78 Re: Obama's Policy on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:52 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Gypsy I don't what you're talking about anymore you lost me, "this has been questioned before" what?? Forget it no need to answer that, I bored with this convo already anyway, good night I'm hitting the sack. Sleep

79 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:03 am

gypsy


Moderator
Wow!! underssand no problem

80 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:41 am

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:Gypsy I do't what you're talking about anymore you lost me, "this has been questioned before" what?? Forget it no need to answer that, I bored with this convo already anyway, good night I'm hitting the sack. Sleep
it iavp[te Obama

81 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:03 am

SSC


Admin
gypsy wrote:sorry SSC i clicked that url it doesn't take me to this article you copied?? help??

Jesus christ 2 pages later i catch up with this...I found this on the washingtonpost web site it was taken in part from the McCain web site but was on the WP site , unless it has been changed scroll to the bottom look for arcives this was from June 2008

82 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:09 am

SSC


Admin
gypsy wrote:haha sorry Tyler that doesn't qualify, that is not the url SSC gave~~ and plus like all politicians they all have their personal urls, just as Obama does, but SSC gave the false url~~ rest my case no postive thoughts from McCain/Palin Campaign,, but i am still open/listening/reading..

before you bail off to deep don't make an accusation at me , I copied the article gave the web site now if you want to go hunting works for me , but watch how you phrase things ..I have no need to post a bogus article, this is a game to me , I am republican and racist and you are Democrat and what ever. I give a shit less if you are convinced or not , I know who I am voting for and so do you...END OF STORY.

83 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:17 am

gypsy


Moderator
wow Ty'er I

84 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 am

SSC


Admin
gypsy wrote:wow Ty'er I

Would you care to attempt to make that a little clearer ???

85 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:15 am

gypsy


Moderator
I know where I stand don/t I??: good Job LOL hello Tyler~

86 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:32 am

SSC


Admin
Gypsy don't you have any thing else you would like to question me about..Get it in the open now....I made it as clear as I could to you.

87 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:27 am

gypsy


Moderator
nope ssc I see a clear pattern here , it does not bother me~~ Good Luck on presidential

Good luck Tyler.. bye.

88 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:49 am

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:I know where I stand don/t I??: good Job LOL hello Tyler~
What are you " hello Tyler~" me for? I been gone for hours when you wrote that, whats wrong with you. Are trying to say that I have 2 IDs and I'm really both SSC AND runawayhorses in disguise?

You have lost your marbles if you think that, and really its quite laughable.

89 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 am

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:nope ssc I see a clear pattern here , it does not bother me~~ Good Luck on presidential

Good luck Tyler.. bye.
Again with you accusations as if you think SSC is me, lmfao, I am not SSC and obviously we have some differences, I am NOT racist and all my comments that could have been considered even remotely racist was done purely in humor, everyone understands that becuase I made it obvious I was being funny and not serious, I made a conscience attempt to make sure that was understood when I made my jokes.

90 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am

gypsy


Moderator
no I do not think your SSC. I was just being silly.. I was pointing out.. I stood alone here~ sorry

91 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:48 am

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:no I do not think your SSC. I was just being silly.. I was pointing out.. I stood alone here~ sorry
Oh you were pointing out you were alone here by mentioning my name, whatever Gypsy.

After reading SSC post again where she says "this is a game to me , I am republican and racist" I interpreted that as her saying she was a racist, but now I can see that isn't the case, as she clearly says in her sentence "this is a game to me" which suggests she is not really a racist but was just pretending to be playing a game.

92 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 pm

SSC


Admin
Thank You Tyler, you have understood what I was saying perfectly. I thought I had made it clear but obviously one needs to spell out each word with Gypsy..Again thank you !!!

93 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:35 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I never said anything on that post where you said you were playing a game,etc,,I do apologize for posting on your post.. i meant to copy his(Tylers) quote and then post.. anyway my apologies for misunderstanding the McCain url..and washington post url

94 Re: Obama's Policy on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 pm

SSC


Admin
No problem Gypsy.

95 Re: Obama's Policy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 am

rosco 357


Veteran
YO LEROY is here but i cant stay, barack is working my ass off, oh wait i have no ass, now i know barack is racist, he listened to a racist preacher for 20 years,we have that man on tape, and film but its ok for us jungle bunnys to be racist,i can say that because i is one. just whitie cant be racist, the funny part, is obama will win but he will not carry kentucky, bunch of redneck racist there just as there is in alabama, hell im scared to even go to alabama even if im dead already,,. lol so this is LEROY sighing out, will try to get on before bed time tomorrow, hey check it out, now i know barack he dont like that nasty black stuff, he digs white women, he told me so he got lots of fine italian stuff when in the mafia in chicago,check ole barack out, now dont he look better with that fine white stuff. MMMMM GOOOOD . take care LEROY luvs ya..

96 Re: Obama's Policy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:26 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
SSC wrote:Thank You Tyler, you have understood what I was saying perfectly. I thought I had made it clear but obviously one needs to spell out each word with Gypsy..Again thank you !!!
You're welcome SSC anytime. :)


Now Dr. Love has a few quick words to leroy..lmao
rosco 357 wrote:YO LEROY is here but i cant stay, barack is working my ass off, oh wait i have no ass, now i know barack is racist, he listened to a racist preacher for 20 years,we have that man on tape, and film but its ok for us jungle bunnys to be racist,i can say that because i is one. just whitie cant be racist, the funny part, is obama will win but he will not carry kentucky, bunch of redneck racist there just as there is in alabama, hell im scared to even go to alabama even if im dead already,,. lol so this is LEROY sighing out, will try to get on before bed time tomorrow, hey check it out, now i know barack he dont like that nasty black stuff, he digs white women, he told me so he got lots of fine italian stuff when in the mafia in chicago,check ole barack out, now dont he look better with that fine white stuff. MMMMM GOOOOD . take care LEROY luvs ya..

Whazup Leroy, yo check it out, you needs to put some meat on them bones homeboy, you ain't gonna be getting no leg lookin like that! haha! You wants to have a woman like Sarah you needs to eat your food, I ain't lyin you look like scarecrow on a diet, check it out, I know what you mean about Alabama, when I goes there I goes around that state now if I needs to get on the other side you know what I'm saying?

I leave you with the soothing smooth sounds of snoop dogg, be cool Leroy, peace.

97 Re: Obama's Policy Today at 5:13 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum