You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 am

gypsy

haha no thanks, I will wait/watch, but ya'lls spoofs are entertaining~ plus we had eight long years of spoofs!:) carry on Very Happy

27 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:02 am

SSC

Admin
Photobucket

Thank you Gyp for your permission to carry on..with pleasure...
Eight years minus the last 2 of Dem. control in the house and senate, ole GW can only be blamed for 6 now you keep doing the math as you watch your bank account shrink in the next 4.

28 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:53 pm

gypsy

nah!!I don't think so.. but thanks for warning..
who ever wins election has got a mess on their hands, just as I predicted ..long ago..

29 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:56 pm

SSC

Admin
Hang up the crystal ball, this mess has been brewing long before 8 years but you will not admit it. I hope a Dem. White House will work for you as it will kill many middle class workers. If you think Obama's medical plan will work you are dead wrong. Businesses will opt to close before being forced into paying health care coverage on employees, money they can't afford to spend. I got word today if this does happen the company I have worked for for the last 15 years will close. You just keep believing in the Dems. and I will keep praying this country has enough backbone to reject middle class suicide.

30 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 pm

gypsy

no crystal ball here,just reality..
dems have always been for the working class, and Repubs for the wealthy and big corporations giving them tax breaks~ so I disagree.. I found at least six articles,out of ten (news sources) who agree, but no use putting them you would say they aren't reputable, I think one who said dems were for the working class was Fox, isn't that the one you repubs say is reputable?

31 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:20 pm

SSC

Admin
Are you able to comprehend Obama's plan ? It is financial suicide for the Joe the Plumbers.
In being a staunch Dem. you are obviously in favor of abortion, same sex marriage, giving the illegal aliens benefits,no border control, and a list as long as your arm of spending that will put middle Americans in the poor house, while ear marking billions to his pet projects .
This whole economic mess was not created in 4-8 or 12 years but has been a long time coming. Don't expect miracles and I sure hope you don't believe in campaign promises, those are forgotten when the final votes are tallyed.

32 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:00 pm

SSC

Admin
Photobucket

My brothers let us not have discord , Leroy, Obama, Jomama, Dr. Love let us join together in a single cause. We know whitey is weak , let us all face Mecca and pray for our strength in numbers. We each need to mingle in the crowds and praise almighty Allah.
Now Leroy lets see a little more dignity, my brother you are looking on the fragile side, perk up boy mighty Allah is smiling over you.

33 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:13 pm

gypsy

I believe a woman should be able to decide for herself, not the government on abortion.. but I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control,also to me that is God's judgment not mine..in case of rape or incest ..abortion should be allowed..
I don't believe in same sex marriage, but I believe in people choosing who they want to spend their life with, and those people should have the same benefits as a man/woman if one were to die..
as far as deficit, and money it can't get much worse than it is.
I believe Bill Clinton had this country in good shape and if Obama gets elected he will also` as i said the Dem's have always been for the working class I don't believe in a lot of the dems policies but I do most~ now I have voiced all I am on the subject~ we all have differences and opinions~:) I respect yours,an hope u can respect mine..

34 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:01 pm

SSC

Admin
I respect your views, but justifying things to suit your personal views doesn't work, that is not the party stance on the issues . Either you are a Democrat with their views or you are not.

35 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:09 pm

gypsy

look SSC I never said once, I was a staunch democrat, I stated That right here on one of these boards..

I can be anything I want, it is America, I am not going to change your way of thinking, and your definitely not going to change mine>> LOL,I would vote for the best person for the job~ McCain/Palin aint it..

if a repub was one I liked and agreed with I would vote for him/her, but so far only one repub I voted for.. again I said the dems have always been for the working class` and they still are~ now I am through with the subject~ I know your stand you know mine` ,we aren't going to change each others mind,as I also stated..

I do enjoy a good discussion though..

36 Re: Real thoughts on Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 pm

SSC

Admin
With the fact I will be unemployed with a Democrat ticket , I don't care if Benny the drunk was running Dems are not the answer for the middle class.

37 Re: Real thoughts on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:12 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Dr. Love steppin in a sec to say hello to al my brothers and sisters!

Check it out, now, let me say this about Allah, if he come here to walk the walk and talk the talk with us then I will respect him if he do that and he must respect me, but if he come here to tell mes what to do then I ain't gonna listen the MF, I listen to what brother Obama say, and he say I'm gonna git it big when he become president, he gonna make me the big dog of my neighborhood, so I listen the what he say not Allah. Now listen up, if he come back here and show his ugly face to me and ain't dealin no good dope, I ain't gonna count for the MF, I is a hope to die dope fien and I got money in my pocket and dope on my mind, so you tells him Allah that we wants the good stuff and to get his ass on the ball! I ain't gonna play now I gots to get my deals done, you know what I'm saying? Yeah that right, Dr, Love said that, the world famous most talked about sometimes called "Dangerous One", the Dr. Love.

Hummm, now does anyone know what I just said,.. lol!

38 Re: Real thoughts on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:19 pm

SSC

Admin
Photobucket

I bes here brothers , Bling Obama is the name , yo mama said long ago i could count on my niggers to help a brother in need, well thanks to bro Obama I scored big pimping and pushing the rope so i bes here to lend a helping hand...Of course we alls need to get behind our bro why I signed up 42 times and you know that ole Dem woman gave me smokes and slid me a few bucks. She bes my kind of o woman, knows a true brother when she sees one. I gotta bes moving along, stay cool and keep the peace

39 Re: Real thoughts on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:05 am

gypsy

SSC wrote:With the fact I will be unemployed with a Democrat ticket , I don't care if Benny the drunk was running Dems are not the answer for the middle class.

THEN YOUR COMPANY/EMPLOYER,SHOULD BE aSHAMED
we provided our employees with benefits before all this occurred

why can't ur company do this?

40 Re: Real thoughts on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:03 pm

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:
SSC wrote:With the fact I will be unemployed with a Democrat ticket , I don't care if Benny the drunk was running Dems are not the answer for the middle class.

THEN YOUR COMPANY/EMPLOYER,SHOULD BE aSHAMED
we provided our employees with benefits before all this occurred

why can't ur company do this?

Well if it is any of your business he employees 240 full time people, not counting the subs , and we are seasonal, no storm, no work unless we go to another state, the over head is astronomicial, fuel, insurance,, tags, road permits , tires(400.00 each on s-loader)and each one has 14 tires, motel rooms , equipment maintance, equip payments these aren't yard tractors, each selfloader costs 200,000 to 300,000, he has 10 of them new since Katrina ,20 trachoes, 25 bobcats, 10 telehandlers,10 d-9 dozers,barges, cranes, crew boats, push boats, crew quarter barges, 50 supervisor pickup trucks, the lowest paid person makes 150.00 a day based on a 7 day week. Now if YOUR company was like this then I would understand your remark but I for some reason kinda doubt it...Any more questions ?

41 Re: Real thoughts Today at 12:30 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum