You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:32 pm

SSC

Admin
Gypsy, to take a position based on health matters is not a strong place to be. Have we not had Presidents get killed in office, have cancers removed, and a host of other health issues over the years. Where is it written a President must be in the bubble of protected health ? I guess you feel had people known Reagan and Kennedy would be shot, they shouldn't have voted for them.

27 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:41 pm

gypsy

SSC that is a complete different matter, if McCain is going into an election knowing his health is questionable, as the doctors have stated it is~ then no, he should not seek election ..

28 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 pm

SSC

Admin
I just think you are so anti-McCain you can't see beyound that, but that is your opinion, if by some chance Obama does get elected I would not give him a snowballs chance in hell of surviving 4 years.

29 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:51 pm

gypsy

yes i am anti McCain ,but one thing about it Joseph Biden is qualified to be president, if something does happen to Obama~I an most Americans would feel more secure..

30 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm

SSC

Admin
Well I am one of those Americans and I am very comfortable with McCain/Palin !!

31 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:59 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:whatever u want to believe, but I think if you delve into it farther, the public is already doubting the qualification s palin She has~none...! i posted what i think yes, but it is based on what she (palin) says, your insults/attacks on me has no reflection to the subject, but I will not comment on this farther, i believe she is not qualified ,or a hero just another woman.. if they win i pray they do a good job~ i know exactly where I stand here. I guess i crossed the line? sunny

u are lost on qualificatons, she has been a mayor, granted not in new york like gulianni, but still has to make executive decisions, she has probably had more experience making thing click in alaska,as govenor. it took her to finally get the natural gas line started, after othere govenors were bogged down, i would imaging being the govenor of alaska , since of the oil and gas business, working with them, giving alaskan some of the money back, they always have but she sent 1200 more because of the price i do believe, but i think she has probably got more done and had more on her shoulders than govenor clinton who was nto in washington, and she has more experiense than obama. in making executive decisions and he is running for pres not vp.. i dont see her as hero, but just a very smart person, and would play a good roll a a vp in charge of energy, along with the energy dept, cabinet position someone will have, as was said on tv, everytime the dems, point out any lack of qualifications, they remind ppl how little obama has, . it will be close, and fun, i will leave u this incase u forget, brains and looks, does it get anybetter, oh they are saying the next shortage will be natural gas, michelle cant even hold sarahs high heals lol,,,maybe michelle can be the white house maid, lol.. take care

32 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Similar to what Moose mentioned in his first post in this topic, I would also add that I think the only reason she is anti-McCain and Palin is becuase they are Republican, it doesn't matter what the other person stands for, if they are Republican then she will not support them, period, end of story. She dislikes Sarah becuase she is Republican AND she is pretty, that would seem to be the case. Rosco has posted plenty of things positive about Sarah and she still says she can't find anything positive about her, so whats the point of me posting things too? I'll answer that for you, None, becuase it doesn't matter she is a Republican and that's all it takes for her to dislike them.

33 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 pm

gypsy

well Tyler I have stated my opinion, and so do many other Americans, but here, i am outnumbered , I voiced my thoughts~thats my story and i am sticking to it.. have a nice night and Rosco i just shake my head at your pun~

34 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
sarah is on hannity evreyone, flock to the tv, hurry, shit if she looses i think i will move to alaska, lol, now i know why my son in law has drove there twice to hunt and fish, lol

35 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
gypsy wrote: well Tyler I have stated my opinion, and so do many other Americans, but here, i am outnumbered , I voiced my thoughts~thats my story and i am sticking to it.. have a nice night and Rosco i just shake my head at your pun~
Yes you have stated your opinion and have only convinced me and others that you dislike Sarah Palin for being a Republican, that is what I walk away with in your opinion. Thanks for sharing..

36 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
For the record, I mostly like Sarah becuase she is pretty...*snicker*

37 Palin is more popular than McCain and Obama on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:50 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
September 17, 2008
Cafferty: Palin is more popular than McCain and Obama
Posted: 02:59 PM ET

From CNN's Jack Cafferty

A self-titled 'hockey-mom' is getting all the attention.
Politics is a popularity contest and if you are keeping count on the blogs, V.P. candidate Governor Sarah Palin is the belle of the ball. On a single page of an ABC news blog, Palin's name appears 24 times, McCain's twice, Biden's once and Barack obama's– not at all. It's not scientific, but it's indicative of something bizarre.

And she's a big hit offline too.

When Palin and her running-mate John McCain– he's the one running for president by the way– appear together, people cheer for her. Then when he speaks they begin to file out. Ouch! When they campaign separately, her crowds dwarf his. What's wrong with this picture?
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/category/cafferty-file/

38 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:13 am

runawayhorses wrote:
FIGI wrote:Conversely could it be that many people LIKE her just because she is lovely? Being sexy and good looking with a great personality opens doors, no doubt, but does that qualify her for the second highest office ? I am waiting for some debates and more info to make up my mind about her qualifications.

She is a woman to watch as I do NOT think John McCain's health can hold up to a four year term; there is going to be a lot of left overs on the next president's table.
Why does it feel like I'm constantly having to say what I didn't say??

Me, too

39 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:31 am

gypsy

me too

40 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:04 am

SSC wrote:Well I am one of those Americans and I am very comfortable with McCain/Palin !!

I have to admit, I am not comfortable with either candidate at this point. I am ready for some debating.
Right now, I don't know who I would vote for if the election was tomorrow.

On this site; it appears that the majority of people who post have made their choice.

41 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 am

rosco 357

Veteran
FIGI wrote:
SSC wrote:Well I am one of those Americans and I am very comfortable with McCain/Palin !!

I have to admit, I am not comfortable with either candidate at this point. I am ready for some debating.

On this site; it appears that the majority of people who post have made their choice.

yep ur flapping in the breeze,lol,, nite, huggs

42 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:14 am

rosco 357 wrote:
FIGI wrote:

yep ur flapping in the breeze,lol,, nite, huggs

lol! You think I am "flapping in the breeze"? Put on your big boy BVDs and deal with it, rosco!

43 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:35 am

Moose

I reckon that what I'd like to see is Gypsy list the reasons why she doesn't like Palin. The only thing I've seen is her opinion that she isn't qualified because she's not a Republican. How about it Gypsy, care to give it one las5tt shot?

---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

44 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:01 pm

gypsy

Why? I already did state it.. I never once said i disliked her,never..

45 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:03 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
It looks to me like you're dancing around Moose's question, becuase you understand he already knows you didn't actually say you "disliked" her as a person, you realize that wasn't what he meant, but you DID say however, that you didn't like her as a VP becuase she isn't qualified. Moose is clearly asking for a list of reasons you don't like Palin as a VP and why she isn't in your opinion "qualified", and NOT a personal dislike. I think you could tell the difference in his question could you not?

46 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:17 pm

gypsy

I am not the one dancing around, I have no dislikes against Palin, except she agrees with McCain, who i disagree with~it is simple ..

47 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:39 pm

runawayhorses

Owner
Oh that clears it right up!

48 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:58 pm

gypsy

good!! thank You, if explaining our comments/opinions are mandatory,then maybe all should participate?

49 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:00 am

runawayhorses

Owner
No, explaining our comments/opinions are not mandatory by any means.

50 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:20 am

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:good!! thank You, if explaining our comments/opinions are mandatory,then maybe all should participate?

Where does the line start ??
If you are ever confused about a remark/comment of mine I will be very glad to clear it up, spell it out or even highlight it for you cheers

51 Re: women against Sarah Palin Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum