You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:24 am

gypsy


Moderator
http://womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com/

2 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:00 pm

runawayhorses


Owner




Sarah Palin is a Wonder Woman


3 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:05 pm

gypsy


Moderator
that was amusing/entertaining..

4 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
Yes it was, and and holds a subliminal message to those who can see it, which is, she is good person and is a hero type of candidate. Although Wonder Woman is a fictional character, this video is a positive message of Sarah Palin and how she is perceived by many.

I know you would like to turn that fact around to make it look like it supports your unsupported views of her, but that simply isn't the case.

5 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:32 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I just don't think she is qualified, I don't question her goodness.. hero? i haven't seen that either, but we all have our views opinions, and that is mine, along with all these women in the article i posted~ also i don't see your statement as fact

6 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:54 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
You always seem to use the "negative" campaign strategy targeting the competition rather than look for positive things to say about the person you support. I find that interesting and curious you would use that approach.

I believe the video is comparing Sarah to Wonder Woman in a positive way, not negative like you would like it to be or that you are attempting to make it. Of course I didn't make the video so perhaps I shouldn't use the word "factual", however, it seems rather obvious it was intended to be funny in a "positive" way in support of Sarah Palin.

7 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:10 pm

gypsy


Moderator
I said it was amusing/entertaining, but it is not how i see sarah palin ( as wonder woman)i see her as a woman,mother wife ,only ,but not vice president material or maybe president material..
I have only one negative thing to say about her, she is not qualified~ that is my thoughts, for me to change she is going to have show me what she would propose, and quit avoiding the problems this country is facing..
have those interviews and show us women/people what she truly believes, not just a pretty faced,beauty queen who hunts moose, and is a hockey mom` give us some real insight.. and this is not slamming ur opinion, I just have a different one.. flower

8 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Moose


Member
Gypsy, here's my two cents for what it's worth.

Though it doesn't really matter here, I'm NOT registered as a Republican, in fact I'm registered as Democrate BUT.... I do not consider myself a "Liberal" nor do I use their/your approach to politics. I agree with Tyler. I believe that you're using the Liberal Attack method of electing someone. If they're "Republican" or "Conservative" or even "Extreme Right Wing" you're NOT going to vote for them no matter what the issues are and what stance they may take on them.

With the world in the condition that it is today you really need to get over the Dems are better than Repubs quick. Don't take the Political side of things, choose the team whome you believe will better clean up this blasted mess based on thier stance, their past experiences and thier willingness to do it.

Sure both side are going to throw mud at one another and, both sides are goiig to lie through their teeth about things so , what it comes down to is that we the citizens as the voice of the nation need to use COMMON SENSE during such an important election instead of outright warfare over which political party someone belongs to.

As for Palin, I've yet to see anything negative about her. Two days ago I met a man who lives in Alaska and has for many years. He told me and his brother that she has done more for the state during her term than any Gov. has since he's lived there. He also has the same opinion as the vast majority of his fellow Alaskans, "She's going to be seriously missed if elected as VP and, the state will have a hard time recovering from the loss.

How about showing us something negative about her and, make it something that's not simple mud slinging or rhetoric.


---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

9 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:17 pm

Moose


Member
Let me tell ya Gypsy, if that babe wants to hunt this Moose, I'll put her hand on the gun myself.

Beat me, stab me, make me bleed, make me feel cheap, I LOVE IT!


---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

10 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:22 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Moose wrote:Gypsy, here's my two cents for what it's worth.

Though it doesn't really matter here, I'm NOT registered as a Republican, in fact I'm registered as Democrate BUT.... I do not consider myself a "Liberal" nor do I use their/your approach to politics. I agree with Tyler. I believe that you're using the Liberal Attack method of electing someone. If they're "Republican" or "Conservative" or even "Extreme Right Wing" you're NOT going to vote for them no matter what the issues are and what stance they may take on them.

With the world in the condition that it is today you really need to get over the Dems are better than Repubs quick. Don't take the Political side of things, choose the team whome you believe will better clean up this blasted mess based on thier stance, their past experiences and thier willingness to do it.

Sure both side are going to throw mud at one another and, both sides are goiig to lie through their teeth about things so , what it comes down to is that we the citizens as the voice of the nation need to use COMMON SENSE during such an important election instead of outright warfare over which political party someone belongs to.

As for Palin, I've yet to see anything negative about her. Two days ago I met a man who lives in Alaska and has for many years. He told me and his brother that she has done more for the state during her term than any Gov. has since he's lived there. He also has the same opinion as the vast majority of his fellow Alaskans, "She's going to be seriously missed if elected as VP and, the state will have a hard time recovering from the loss.

How about showing us something negative about her and, make it something that's not simple mud slinging or rhetoric.

hi Moose i just state what i think postive, she is a woman,mother,govenor that is all i see at this point
and excuse me, i am not mud slinging? Where did i?? I posted what a lot of women believe,or think about her qualifications,, also i am neither dem or repub, i vote for the best team, and I think Mccain/Palin is not it
and also she has a lot to prove as any candidate does
I see nothingpostive about her, because she has not declared
nothing she proposes she is another yes person..any and the negative is she supported things that since being asked to be vp she has changed, like earmarks,bridge to now where and there are more
but first and formost she is not qualified~


11 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:30 pm

Moose


Member
Perhaps she'll do or say something that will change your mind Gypsy, jsut give her a chance. Hells Bells she's out hunting me right now!


---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

12 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:36 pm

gypsy


Moderator
haha ok moose, i am open minded,i have read ,and will give her a chance, I hope she finds you~ Err but not to shoot ya~

maybe men should let their brain do the thinking,instead of well u know!!

13 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Moose


Member
Yeah maybe but what fun would life be for men then?


---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

14 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:42 pm

gypsy


Moderator
runawayhorses wrote:You always seem to use the "negative" campaign strategy targeting the competition rather than look for positive things to say about the person you support. I find that interesting and curious you would use that approach.

I believe the video is comparing Sarah to Wonder Woman in a positive way, not negative like you would like it to be or that you are attempting to make it. Of course I didn't make the video so perhaps I shouldn't use the word "factual", however, it seems rather obvious it was intended to be funny in a "positive" way in support of Sarah Palin.

Tyler, the people I support in this campaign have explicitly pointed out what should be done to bring this country back and keep it strong, maybe we should all listen closer

Obama/Biden 2009

15 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:02 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:hi Moose i just state what i think postive, she is a woman,mother,govenor that is all i see at this point
and excuse me, i am not mud slinging? Where did i?? I posted what a lot of women believe,or think about her qualifications,, also i am neither dem or repub, i vote for the best team, and I think Mccain/Palin is not it
and also she has a lot to prove as any candidate does
I see nothingpostive about her, because she has not declared
nothing she proposes she is another yes person..any and the negative is she supported things that since being asked to be vp she has changed, like earmarks,bridge to now where and there are more
but first and formost she is not qualified~


No you just state what you think is 'negative' about your opposition using "negative campaign tactics. That is "Mud slinging". Funny how you start your post off saying "I just state what is positive", nothing could be farther from the truth, good grief, who do you think you're fooling with that comment everyone here can read your posted material! You actually think you can get away with a statement like that? Hell look at the subject of this topic that YOU created!

You say that you post about what "Some" people believe, but more to the point it's what "You" believe. You see nothing positive about her whatsoever? Moose just posted a example and you conveniently ignored it. But we know why, becuase it doesn't support you attacks against Sarah, you want people to think she doesn't know how to get things done, well look at Moose's post again and do some more in depth reading on the subject instead of looking for negative things about her.

Then you go on to say "maybe men should let their brain do the thinking,instead of well u know!"

What a crock of crap, what a absolute ridiculous statement to say, as if you use your brain and I don't, or any other man doesn't. I think its quite possible you dislike Sarah BECAUSE she is good looking, is that what it is you dislike about her.

16 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 pm

gypsy


Moderator
haha really Tyler ?it has nothing to do with her looks on my part, and ur ignoring the point, i said she is not qualified..I see very clearly now,, thanks~for your oppinion and what you said the others think here, it is obvious, i don't have to be reminded~

17 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Moose


Member
Jealousy perhaps?


---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

18 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:20 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
gypsy wrote:haha really Tyler ?it has nothing to do with her looks on my part, and ur ignoring the point, i said she is not qualified..I see very clearly now,, thanks~for your oppinion and what you said the others think here, it is obvious, i don't have to be reminded~
No I hit the nail on the head, I am ignoring no point, in fact I'm the one making it very clear what yours is, and that is you only like to use negative campaign tactics. And yes, I think its becuase you are jealous of her.

19 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:26 pm

gypsy


Moderator
whatever u want to believe, but I think if you delve into it farther, the public is already doubting the qualification s palin She has~none...! i posted what i think yes, but it is based on what she (palin) says, your insults/attacks on me has no reflection to the subject, but I will not comment on this farther, i believe she is not qualified ,or a hero just another woman.. if they win i pray they do a good job~ i know exactly where I stand here. I guess i crossed the line? sunny

20 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Moose


Member
What the Hell? are the women on this Board PMSing or what, there's been more whinning going on over the last week then at any other time Makes a man go HMMMMM.....


---------------------- Signature ----------------------

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up and laugh once in a while.
bobrichardsa366@hotmail.com borich60 http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

21 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:28 pm

SSC


Admin
Sara Palin has brought a fresh breath in the campaign, not based on looks , that is media hype. She is a tough shoot from the hip woman who will not be intimidated into any ones way of thinking. She has laid her foundation in politics . In my opinion ,I hear very few women who are downing her, a few disgruntled Dems who are still pissy over Hillary not being asked to run for VP.
As a running partner McCain was very wise in his selection, she is determined to serve her country as she has in Alaska. We need someone like her in the number 2 spot.

22 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Guest


Guest
runawayhorses wrote:
gypsy wrote:hi Moose i just state what i think postive, she is a woman,mother,govenor that is all i see at this point
and excuse me, i am not mud slinging? Where did i?? I posted what a lot of women believe,or think about her qualifications,, also i am neither dem or repub, i vote for the best team, and I think Mccain/Palin is not it
and also she has a lot to prove as any candidate does
I see nothingpostive about her, because she has not declared
nothing she proposes she is another yes person..any and the negative is she supported things that since being asked to be vp she has changed, like earmarks,bridge to now where and there are more
but first and formost she is not qualified~


I think its quite possible you dislike Sarah BECAUSE she is good looking, is that what it is you dislike about her.


Conversely could it be that many people LIKE her just because she is lovely? Being sexy and good looking with a great personality opens doors, no doubt, but does that qualify her for the second highest office ? I am waiting for some debates and more info to make up my mind about her qualifications.

She is a woman to watch as I do NOT think John McCain's health can hold up to a four year term; there is going to be a lot of left overs on the next president's table.

23 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Guest


Guest
Moose wrote:What the Hell? are the women on this Board PMSing or what, there's been more whinning going on over the last week then at any other time Makes a man go HMMMMM.....

Okay Moose.. .that does it. Go get your pillow; the dog is waiting.

24 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

runawayhorses


Owner
FIGI wrote:Conversely could it be that many people LIKE her just because she is lovely? Being sexy and good looking with a great personality opens doors, no doubt, but does that qualify her for the second highest office ? I am waiting for some debates and more info to make up my mind about her qualifications.

She is a woman to watch as I do NOT think John McCain's health can hold up to a four year term; there is going to be a lot of left overs on the next president's table.
Yes of course it could I never said it couldn't. All one needs to do is look at the coverage she gets about her looks to figure that one out. It would be insane to think her good looks wouldn't influence votes, and I never said it wouldn't. I also never said it was a qualification for office either, I simply said I liked her views and I thought she would do good things in that position. MY argument came with Gypsy constantly searching and posting negative things all the time about the opposition instead of looking for positive things about the person she supports, if you read the rest of this topic here you can clearly see that. Why does it feel like I'm constantly having to say what I didn't say??

25 Re: women against Sarah Palin on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:14 pm

gypsy


Moderator
Tyler, I have put positive things about who I support, but they get whacked also~I have stated over ,and over that we have had eight years of the same policies, i for one am tired of them and we do need change..
our country is going through bad times, because of these policies..
I have as of yet found one positive thing about Sarah Palin, i will be glad to listen if you can post some, i think she is lovely,,but I don't think she has what it takes to be vp,maybe president,?? but I am willing to listen ..

also i heard that all should sign a petition, for the public to see McCains medical records, i for one am not secure in voting him president knowing he may die,olr become ill, before the term is finished
I also said i wouldn't comment again, but i am,, sorry..
I see negative posts here by others, and some pretty mean slurs, but i don't talk like that one said but they had already wrote it..

26 Re: women against Sarah Palin Today at 7:19 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum