6 large potatoes peeled, diced
1 can chicken broth
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup diced onion
2 celery stalks, diced
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 large can pet milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Peel and dice potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place in soup pot. Boil in just enough water to cover.
2. When potatoes are tender you will mash them but do not drain out the water. Take your potato masher and mash right in the pot.
3. Add chicken broth, salt and pepper to soup pot. Set on low heat while you sauté the onions and celery.
4. Sauté chopped onions and celery in butter on medium heat. Add to soup pot.
5. In a small bowl mix flour and milk. Add to soup pot and mix well. Heat potato soup on medium heat for 15 min, stirring frequently.
Serves approx 6 people.