You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gypsy

again i disagree, that is your opinion..ll

I could go on about the eight eight years of no accomplishment for America, We are tired of that same old same,..go for a new regime,,what is the worse that could happen?
repubs had their chance,,we are in a funk!!lets move out~

SSC

Admin
Of course you can go on and on and on about the past 8 years, the Bush bashing syndrome,you have for weeks.But why is Obama dancing around questions about his vote against the surge, then he admits on tv tonight it was a success, yet he will not admit he was wrong in voting against it.

gypsy

why does McCain,flip flop? all politicians dance around issues? I don't know, can't answer that only they can,I am not just bashing Bush, i am Bashing the complete adminstration, dems/repubs..we need change, I don't know who at this time can offer that ,if there is some one, they aren't running :)

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:I think all politicians are good actors..I will state this... our country needs to regain respect, not so much from other countries,but from our own people, whoever can do this doesn't matter what party,, I support them.. first of all bring our people home from war, and treat them with care and love... I still think this was a useless war~ when we should have gone to Iran,Afghanistan, INSTEAD!! I also believe the rich are being favored, and the middle ,(working) class is being diminished,the poor is suffering, these should be top priorities.. and also security for our country..
u said a usless war,. as time goes on it becomes more clear it was a conflict that was needed, can things still go wrong, sure, but even obama said the surge has worked beyond our wildest dreams, i forget what General P said, i think 5 attackes in a city of 7 million, my numbers may be wrong they are posted here, i cant see them lol, i would be willing to bet , say some very large urban american city, more ppl are killed (murdered) in a day, week , month, or year than in bagdad, i could be totally wrong but i bet not.. now we are moving more ppl into afganistan as the taliban regroup, which i think is good, better there than over here, and we will clean their clock, just wait, now the funniest words u posted, WE SHOULD HAVE GONE INTO IRAN, please tell me u did not think this through, this will be an air conflict, but most likely by israel, as of now the united states has not given israel air clearance across iraq, this will be real touchy, like gadaffee,from libia said iran will be militarily humiliated, the united states could do a better job on the deep penetrating bombing and instalations built into iran mountains, than isreal could as i have read this, but this still but probably not be worked out in dipomacy, lastly i think the only americans that dont have respect for america are ppl like you, i love and respect my county, as i have in good times and bad, OH YES obama wife, just now in the last few months is proud of her country, it would be u and her,and others like u,, that had no respect for america, i know there will always be desent, please tell me u did not mean when u said regain respect for america, u did not really mean that,,, u remember the movie with james stewart how life would have been if he were not born, well just think how the world would have been if there had not been a United States of America.

gypsy

again you misunderstood, and again ,i love our country.. I am through talking to you about it. it does no good to explain anything to you,you will still pick it to death, I owe u nothing~ nadda !!

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:again you misunderstood, and again ,i love our country.. I am through talking to you about it. it does no good to explain anything to you,you will still pick it to death, I owe u nothing~ nadda !!

you need to stop posting on any politics,and iraq,, because every one that replys to u , cleans ur clock, u talk in circles, no u dont owe me anything,that is a stupid statement, but u do owe ppl here some kinds of intelligent opinion, for once.. as events unfold ur postition weakens,

Last edited by rosco 357 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

gypsy

lol! and that is poll not pole~

Last edited by gypsy on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:lol!

ur spechless, which is a good thing, most ppl here agree,,lol, we took a private pole lmao.. but to be fair 2 ppl that may have voted for u were banned so they could not vote, lol, ok im gone for tonight, lol..

gypsy

how childish Rosco Rolling Eyes at least i have a clean clock

SSC

Admin
Well you know where my vote will be , I don't play hidden , I don't mince words and I hate stupid.

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:lol! and that is poll not pole~

Gypsy really don't think you want to start playing spelling police, that certainly will back fire in your face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum