2009 Super Bowl at Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
Known as "The Crown Jewel of the NFL", Raymond James Stadium is a blend of modern design, classic appointments, state-of-the-art technology and historic influences. It has emerged as one of Tampa’s most recognizable landmarks, and it affords Buccaneer fans the most exciting game atmosphere in the National Football League.
* Opened: September 20, 1998
* Capacity: 65,000 (can be expanded to accommodate more than 75,000)
* Luxury Suites: 200, in a wide range of sizes, offering the ultimate viewing experience
* Surface: Grass; six-time winner of award for best field in the NFL
* Super Bowls: Site of Super Bowl XXXV in 2001; future site of Super Bowl XLIII in 2009
2009 Super Bowl
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL
The Super Bowl has become the biggest media and sporting spectacle in the US, with more viewers, more parties, and more excitement than any other event on the annual sporting calendar. And nothing beats being there, experiencing the excitement first hand. Be a part of the biggest game of the year at Super Bowl at Raymond James Stadium in sunny Tampa, Florida.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Offical Website:
This would have been a perfect time for me to finally go to a Superbowl, but no chance for me this year. Actually, I've never been to a Superbowl game before, anyone else been to one?
I've been to regular season games before in Tampa, but never the big game, maybe someday I will.