* 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
* 1/2 cup orange juice
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 cup (uncooked) regular long-grain white rice
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* Orange slices
1. Cook chicken in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside.
2. Add broth, orange juice, onion and rice. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes. Return chicken to skillet. Replace cover.
3. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in parsley and top with orange slices.