* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 (9 inch) pie shell
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Squeeze the pulp out the skins into a saucepan, saving the skins in a bowl.
3. Cook the pulp in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the seeds are beginning to come out.
4. Strain the pulp into the skins, using a spoon to rub the pulp off the seeds. Add sugar, flour and lemon juice.
5. Pour into an unbaked 9 inch pie crust and make a lattice top.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 50 minutes. This pie may run over so put a piece of foil under it to catch the drips.
never tried this never heard of grape pie, will try it though, sounds good, a spoon of vanilla ice cream on it..