You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:34 pm

SSC

Admin
gypsy wrote:what has alreADY BEEN SPENT ON THE WAR, WOULD HAVE PAID FOR A NEW ALTERNATIVE..OR DEVELOPED A NEW REFINERY FOR WHAT OIL WE HAVE HERE THAT NEEDS Pumped and refined.

I am sure the expense of WW2..VietNam..Desert Storm and the space program could all be added into your tally for wasted money, and lets throw in the wasted money on the illegal hispanics medical care and foodstamps .

27 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 pm

SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:what has alreADY BEEN SPENT ON THE WAR, WOULD HAVE PAID FOR A NEW ALTERNATIVE..OR DEVELOPED A NEW REFINERY FOR WHAT OIL WE HAVE HERE THAT NEEDS Pumped and refined.

I am sure the expense of WW2..VietNam..Desert Storm and the space program could all be added into your tally for wasted money, and lets throw in the wasted money on the illegal hispanics medical care and foodstamps .
I absolutely LOVE this argument. Good point. We should just sit around and stare at each other. We should do nothing that does'n meet an immediate need, like toilet paper.

28 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 am

rosco 357

Veteran

please dont drag the war into it, we cant stop the war , only the terrorist that will be attacking us can, obama probably will be the next pres, and he is going to send more troops to afganisatan, but the miliatary had already said that weeks ago, they were going to start shifting men from iraq to afganistan,as they feel they can when they can, the oil companies pump oil not the military, and they are pumping all they can, every country is pumping to the max except saudi arabia, and they are close, we are building a new refinerey in the dakotas, what has the war to do with it, i surly do not want my tax dollars that pay for military actions to be involved, in pumping oil or refineries, i think the oil companies have plenty of money for that so im sorry u loose me on the war thing, all the troops around the world still get paid no matter where they are, sure in a combat zone the get paid more, but lets not let the government pay for pumping oil ,, the oil companies are rich enough,take care

29 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:59 am

gypsy

now ur telling me what i can/can't say..??u won'r have to worry !!I will just cackle..

30 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 pm

SSC

Admin
good idea

31 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm

gypsy

don't u wish Razz

32 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 pm

SSC

Admin
doesn't matter to me one way or the other , you are not credible to me anyway

33 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 pm

gypsy

Really Oh my broken heart!! not!! then why respond to me, lol!

34 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:41 pm

SSC

Admin
why do you keep changing your messages ?? I give a flippin shit less what you say or how you respond...remember I already know way to much about you to ever take anything you say serious....

35 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:50 pm

gypsy

then leave me be, u start the wise cracks, s then go on this i don care ur not credible, well lady i suggest u grow up, or take a look in the mirror, ur wanting to rehash something that is not worth it` and i m not going to lay down and let u roll over me`never..move on that is why i came here to enjoy not bicker with you. toodles~ go do what u do best~I will leave it at that~ Razz

Last edited by gypsy on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

36 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

gypsy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25774091

37 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:05 pm

SSC

Admin
To never have to deal with you would be to soon, going seperate ways is a joyful thought. Never ment to ever be involved with you again. I learned enough last time, so lets just draw the line here, you tend to your business and I will tend to mine. As you say END OF DISCUSSION

38 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 pm

gypsy

good I was going to suggest something in that order, i don't like u, u don't me
unless we can discuss in a respectful way it would be best for you and I, this forum, if we just don't communicate at all. I am not a quarrelsome type, i abhorr it.., so i would enjoy that completely,avoidance..
have a wonderful life..

39 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:17 am

rosco 357

Veteran
please dont drag the war into it.. gypsy the rest of that was my opinion, i said please, lol, i sure will be glad when obama is runnig the war, everyone here is gearing up to check u out on his military build up in afganistan and leaving troops in iraq,, as he has stated,, and telling europe they must do more, as his to be new NSA stated, nite, take care.,,

40 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:20 am

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:good I was going to suggest something in that order, i don't like u, u don't me
unless we can discuss in a respectful way it would be best for you and I, this forum, if we just don't communicate at all. I am not a quarrelsome type, i abhorr it.., so i would enjoy that completely,avoidance..
have a wonderful life..

wondeful life, , what has someone seen jimmy stewart,

41 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:15 am

SSC wrote:good idea
An Excellent idea.

42 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 am

gypsy

rosco 357 wrote:please dont drag the war into it.. gypsy the rest of that was my opinion, i said please, lol, i sure will be glad when obama is runnig the war, everyone here is gearing up to check u out on his military build up in afganistan and leaving troops in iraq,, as he has stated,, and telling europe they must do more, as his to be new NSA stated, nite, take care.,,
ti me to Cowboy up~ it will be a great improvement.. a good lifeJimmy stewart? yeh thats the ticket.. What do u want me to take care of?? gearing up? everybody!! wow Cowboy ur well of knowledge is fascinating..

43 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 am

gypsy

meemoon wrote:
SSC wrote:good idea
An Excellent idea.
I do agree this one time witch ya marc

44 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:please dont drag the war into it.. gypsy the rest of that was my opinion, i said please, lol, i sure will be glad when obama is runnig the war, everyone here is gearing up to check u out on his military build up in afganistan and leaving troops in iraq,, as he has stated,, and telling europe they must do more, as his to be new NSA stated, nite, take care.,,
ti me to Cowboy up~ it will be a great improvement.. a good lifeJimmy stewart? yeh thats the ticket.. What do u want me to take care of?? gearing up? everybody!! wow Cowboy ur well of knowledge is fascinating..

well thanks for the complimnent, but its easy ppl talk,, well i could calll u a cowgirl..or just cow for short, lol,

45 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 pm

gypsy

hahaha ahh I see , great people talk? only u~ Cow, ?? Moooo,over Cowboy~~umm take care? of what horses,?

46 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:41 pm

SSC

Admin
Love your opinion Rosco you are right on the money

47 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 pm

gypsy

ALAN JACKSON - RIGHT ON THE MONEY LYRICS

Sky got bluer, the grass got greener
Just the first few seconds after I first seen her
Like my favorite song on a new set of speakers
My best old jeans and my broke in sneakers
A home run pitch floating right down the middle
The sweet music made when the bow hits the fiddle
She's
Right on the money
She goes directly to my heart
And when it comes to loving me
She's everything, I mean bulls eye perfect
She's right on the money
She's no red lights when I've overslept
She's a three point jump shot that's nothing but net
A hand full of aces, the dealer's done dealing
I'm forever on a roll, that's how she's got me feeling
She's
Right on the money
She goes direct to my heart
And when it comes to loving me, she's everything, I mean bulls eye perfect
She's
Right on the money
She's the best cook that's ever melted cheese
I ain't much around the house, but I aim to please
There's absolutely no reason to doubt her
When she says I wouldn't last ten minutes without her
She's
Right on the money
She goes directly to my heart
And when it comes to loving me
She's everything, I mean bulls eye perfect
She's
Right on the money

48 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:38 pm

SSC

Admin
The Skystream 3.7 wind generator connects directly to your home. When the wind is blowing, your home is powered (in part) by Skystream; when it’s not, your home is seamlessly powered by your utility as usual. During periods of strong winds, Skystream can actually produce excess electricity. Depending on your utility, your meter could spin backwards—giving you credit for a later date.

This sounds like it is right on the money for home savings , worth looking into....and a proper subject !!

49 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:46 pm

rosco 357

Veteran
gypsy wrote:hahaha ahh I see , great people talk? only u~ Cow, ?? Moooo,over Cowboy~~umm take care? of what horses,?
lol , well we have 2 horses but no cows, and they are named lightning and ugggg ,, sky, the black and white one with blue eyes,

50 Re: Oil Man with a plan on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm

gypsy

ahh yes I remember all`:) I like that horse named Sky .a beautiful one. is she treating the kids well?I haven't met ugggg, is it a new one

Last edited by gypsy on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

51 Re: Oil Man with a plan Today at 1:01 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum