pumpkin pie 2
1/2 cup of pureed pumpkin
1/4 teaspoon of stevia or 2 TB of raw honey/or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie spice
Crust (Optional) – you can totally make this without the crust…although you would be missing out!
1 TB butter or Ghee
1 TB shredded coconut
1 TB almond flour
(optional) sprinkle of coconut sugar
1. Put the butter/ghee in a large ramekin and toss in microwave for 3o seconds to melt.
2. Add the shredded coconut and the almond flour to the butter and mix it around with a spoon. Pat it down to form the crust. Sprinkle with coconut sugar if you like.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin, egg, pumpkin pie spice, and sweetener of choice together till smooth.
4. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the large ramekin over the crust.
5. Use fingers to form into a pretty little pie!
6. Toss in microwave for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes is up, check it. If the center is still a little wet, then pop it back in for another 20-30 secon
7. Careful… pumpkin gets really hot! Add your favorite toppings: coconut butter, drizzle of honey or maple syrup, pecans, whipped cream, cinnamon, or butter/ghee and eat!!! My favorite toppings are coconut butter, extra pumpkin pie spice, and pecans!